tangerine dream ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budculese

Reaction score
has any body tried barney farms "tangerine dream" yet ?(htcc winner 2010)tried a search but no matches for grows

Smoked it in the Dam like 2 weeks after the cup.... I would have bought seed if they had them...

Anyone have any updates on Tangerine Dream? We got a 5-pack from the tude and NONE of them germinated. Very bummed...

germed 2 and got 2 very different phenos. flowering one now. need 50 more days or so.

I've got a couple fem seeds that are waiting to be planted the second week of May!

Old Guy-
Same thing happened to me--5 fem seeds from the Tude
nothing germinated
I just bought 3- 6/8" clones, put them in Ocean Forest, and they have taken off. More than doubled in size in a week. I have topped each of them now, and just hit them with some Bushmasters to see if I can slow them down for a second. Two of them will go into the flower room next week.
I hope it lives up to the hype

One of my favorites. Harvested last fall. Only got 2 seeds, planted 1, saved 1. No problems growing her. Good yield, excellent buzz. Seed #2, sprouted fast and out grew her sisters so fast that at 3 or 4 days old, overnight she touched the light and fried. Broke my friggin` heart.

Tangie dank has some going right now I believe. No problem germing them

Latest posts

Back