Runtz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for reference

Runtz has a long pedigree that all goes back to Skunk and Afghani

Runtz, also known as "Runtz OG," is a rare type of hybrid marijuana strain. Runtz is made by Cookies Fam by crossing Zkittlez with Gelato and it is loved for its incredibly fruity flavor profilethat smells just like a bag of the sugary candy we all know and love. Because of the rising popularity of this cannabis strain, it's no surprise Runtz was named Leafly Strain of the Year in 2020. Growers say this strain has resin-drenched buds that range in color from rich purple to lime green. Runtz is celebrated for its creamy smoke that is smooth and welcoming. This strain of weed produces euphoric highs and uplifting effects that are known to be long-lasting.

Runtz growing info​

Runtz is a popular strain choice for both intermediate and advanced growers. This strain can be grown indoors and outdoors. You can expect a flowering time of 63 days or 7-9 weeks. When grown outside, Runtz will finish in mid-October. This strain offers a smaller than average yield.

Zkittlez, also known as "Skittles," "Skittlz," and "Island Skittles" is an indica marijuana strain bred from a mix of Grape Ape and Grapefruit that is crossed with another undisclosed strain. This candy-flavored strain was bred by 3rd Gen Family and Terp Hogz. Zkittlez won 1st Place at the 2016 Emerald Cup and has placed in several Cannabis Cups in San Francisco and Michigan. This strain features chunky colas that explode in a spectrum of light green hues and emit a sweet, tropicalblend of fruit flavors. The effects of Zkittlez are calming, leaving consumers focused, alert, and happy while relaxing the body to help unwind any time of day.

Gelato, also known as "Larry Bird" and "Gelato #42" is an evenly-balanced hybrid marijuana strainmade from a crossing of Sunset Sherbet and Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies.

for reference

Runtz has a long pedigree that all goes back to Skunk and Afghani

Runtz, also known as "Runtz OG," is a rare type of hybrid marijuana strain. Runtz is made by Cookies Fam by crossing Zkittlez with Gelato and it is loved for its incredibly fruity flavor profilethat smells just like a bag of the sugary candy we all know and love. Because of the rising popularity of this cannabis strain, it's no surprise Runtz was named Leafly Strain of the Year in 2020. Growers say this strain has resin-drenched buds that range in color from rich purple to lime green. Runtz is celebrated for its creamy smoke that is smooth and welcoming. This strain of weed produces euphoric highs and uplifting effects that are known to be long-lasting.

Runtz growing info​

Runtz is a popular strain choice for both intermediate and advanced growers. This strain can be grown indoors and outdoors. You can expect a flowering time of 63 days or 7-9 weeks. When grown outside, Runtz will finish in mid-October. This strain offers a smaller than average yield.

Zkittlez, also known as "Skittles," "Skittlz," and "Island Skittles" is an indica marijuana strain bred from a mix of Grape Ape and Grapefruit that is crossed with another undisclosed strain. This candy-flavored strain was bred by 3rd Gen Family and Terp Hogz. Zkittlez won 1st Place at the 2016 Emerald Cup and has placed in several Cannabis Cups in San Francisco and Michigan. This strain features chunky colas that explode in a spectrum of light green hues and emit a sweet, tropicalblend of fruit flavors. The effects of Zkittlez are calming, leaving consumers focused, alert, and happy while relaxing the body to help unwind any time of day.

Gelato, also known as "Larry Bird" and "Gelato #42" is an evenly-balanced hybrid marijuana strainmade from a crossing of Sunset Sherbet and Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies.

I read the reviews and I wanted to try it. I have Zkittlez growing now. Everybody likes that. So, hopefully the Runtz will be a good smoke. I like to give weed to my family and friends. It is nice to make people happy.

I used some Ocean Forest for the soil and it was to strong. I tried mixing it with some old soil I had because I knew it could burn the plants but it was still to much. This plant did stretch. I haven't grown it before. I think it gets big though. It probably should be grown outside. It is an autoflower and I didn't want to top it. I am going to go back to some photoperiods for my next grown, since I have a little bit more control of the height with them.
I think carty tried topping one of his autos and was happy how they turned out. I recommend reading some of his threads. I have never tried autos so I don’t know much about them though carty makes a strong argument for trying them. His flowers look spectacular.

I don't have a tent. I wish I had a better set up but it is what it is.
You don’t need a tent but if you can, having matte white walls in your grow area will help reflect/diffuse some of the light from your LEDs back towards the plants. That may help minimize the stretch a bit. Early last spring, since my tent is broken down and living in my attic, I just surrounded the plants I had growing in my furnace room with white cardboard.

I think carty tried topping one of his autos and was happy how they turned out. I recommend reading some of his threads. I have never tried autos so I don’t know much about them though carty makes a strong argument for trying them. His flowers look spectacular.
That is good advice. I will read some of his threads. I have topped a gorilla glue auto, but every strain is different.

You don’t need a tent but if you can, having matte white walls in your grow area will help reflect/diffuse some of the light from your LEDs back towards the plants. That may help minimize the stretch a bit. Early last spring, since my tent is broken down and living in my attic, I just surrounded the plants I had growing in my furnace room with white cardboard.
I had the plants growing in one of my bathrooms with the white walls, but I don't have air conditioning in that part of my house. The auto flowers only have a 12 week finishing time at the most. So, I will move my light to different places where it is warmer or cooler.

This plant got really big. The main cola isn't even in the picture. I think its the zkittles in them. I don't really want to top these autoflowers. I'm getting decent yields for myself. This is a stinky strain to grow though. I'm stoned right now, it is a nice buzz. I will probably grow this again. I have a lot of fun growing the different autoflowers. I can just buy one seed usually and try them out.

Attachments

• IMG_20221027_093314886.jpg
    IMG_20221027_093314886.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back