Bud Rot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are gettin rain again now. I have no way to protect my plants outside right now. Just try to go out after each storm and dry them as much as I can. Doesn’t help to get rain days in a row…

This one is well over 6 ft tall
IMG_1528.jpeg

this one maybe I could use my deck rail somehow
IMG_1529.jpeg

nothing around this one planted in the ground also about 6 ft

IMG_1530.jpeg

these little ones on the porch can still be drug under the Eve

IMG_1531.jpeg

You guys made me all paranoid so I looked at mine as carefully as I could and found this. I am thinking it’s new growth but it wasn’t there a week ago, the little lime green spot. And why would I get new growth on a bud about 2 weeks from being harvested

Attachments

• IMG_1520.jpeg
    IMG_1520.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
You guys made me all paranoid so I looked at mine as carefully as I could and found this. I am thinking it’s new growth but it wasn’t there a week ago, the little lime green spot. And why would I get new growth on a bud about 2 weeks from being harvested
That's weird.

It's ok

I’ve seen that many a time

agree with dogster , plant is ok

Maybe I could mount this to a pole in The two in pots…
View attachment 333302
Use full size patio umbrella with a heavy pole stand next to plant.
Than you can place in holder when needed. I use a strong string and tie 4 of the umbrellas tips (when Open) to say the deck left right side
then a cement block (heavy) to the other two corners around said plant.

The white lines are the string to be tied down points
1688849536782.png

I put mine up and down with coming rain

Latest posts

Back