TBG/Mutt white widow grow :-)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
Well this is a 3 fer 1 grow journal.
As of yesterday Stoney Bud, The Brother's Grunt, and myself have (better have) plopped some seeds to sprout.
This will be a 3-person grow journal dedicated to White Widow.
Let's see what two dirt farmers and a water guy can do with these beans. :banana: (note: three seperate grows)
Let's see how it turns out.

Well here's my cab. sized down the bulbs to 23W (save sum $$ during veg)
Bleached the walls down and got things ready.

IMG_2147.JPG

IMG_2151.JPG

Yep! Mutts right. I'm putting my Nirvana WW seeds into paper towels this evening. Sprout, grow Host plant, take clones and root them, and then I grow 24 plants, 6 per/container in my ebb and flow. I'm going to go with a single cola grow this time. Each plant will be pruned to have only the center branch growing.

The host plant may take about a month or so to be ready to harvest the clones from.

Good luck Mutt and TBG!

Well as of yesterday (10) White Widow beans went into a wet paper towel and into a small jar with a sealed lid. Should see some action in 2 or 3 days. Once they have sprouted i will update. ;) Were hoping to get a few Purple Widow's out of the bunch as these are the same beans we used in this years outdoor grow. Out of the (10) grown outside this year i think 7 were Purple so we got a good shot. :hubba: Hey Mutt where have i seen that White Widow package before? :rolleyes:

100_0379.jpg

100_0380.jpg

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
:hubba: Hey Mutt where have i seen that White Widow package before? :rolleyes:

Oh you know the "seed ferry" too. :D
Yep, she has very nice packaging skills. :banana:

This is gonna be cool!:D
Are yas gonna synchronise watches aswell?!:giggle:

I waz jus thinking sbout something like this but for the whole site to grow WW tho. This will be a good and long grow!!!! good luck to yall

Wait wait wait! lol I'll have my WW in 2-3 days!
Maybe i'll start a journal for a 4-sided comparison, as intimidating as it may be with the three of you!

I love it!! We're gonna have a great time with this Journal!!

Man, you guys are fast! I had to hurry and get my germination shots in!

I took the pics on a white counter with a white plate. Uh-Duh.

A little glare, but it's clear enough to see what's going on.

All the seeds look almost exactly like the one on the bottom left.

16 layers of paper towel wet and put into a freezer baggie.

Pressed almost all the water out and put the seeds in with 8 layers on each side.

I put the plate in a dark room with no light.

I'll look at them Sunday evening.

The seeds are Nivana White Widow that I bought around November of 2005.

They've been kept in a always dark drawer in a Knick-Knack cabinet in an air conditioned room.

I'm betting that all four germ.

In the last 80 seeds from Nirvana, all 80 have germed and all were female.

I can't wait to see what these four do.

Wheeeeeeee Doggie! Here we go!

The end game of these four seeds is to have Mothers (Hosts) for 24 cuttings that will be harvested as single cola plants at 5 feet tall.

From the Journal of the Brothers from different Mothers! The three stoners. Triple seed heads. Grass Growing, smoke going, toke taking trio of marijuana farmers!

MVC-001S.JPG

MVC-002S.JPG

MVC-003S.JPG

MVC-005S.JPG

MVC-004S.JPG

Stoney Bud said:
Man, you guys are fast! I had to hurry and get my germination shots in!

Put some nitrous in them old bones of yers. Get to growin. :p ;)

Sweet idea. I like it. I started some WW the other day too, so I'll def be watching closely =)

Well here we are a little less than 2 days and they have begun to crack. Will give them another day and start planting. ;) By the way these are also Nirvana White Widow but come from our own stock.

100_0381.jpg

100_0385.jpg

Latest posts

Back