TBG/Mutt white widow grow :-)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great idea Guys, i will be watching too. Do you have some kind of wager going as to who's turns out biggest, or would that be the most? Just wondering.

GREEN MOJO dance in progress. :banana:
Stoney Bud said:
TBG, you're way ahead of me man. I have one seed sprouted and still waiting on the rest. The seeds are two years old, so I'm not sure if I'll get them to pop or not. Two years is pushing it.

Wish me luck man! I have four more WW seeds. If these haven't popped in a couple more days, I'll put the rest in to germinate.

Hopefully, the one that has popped is a lady.

It's all for fun tcbud. ;)
tcbud said:
Great idea Guys, i will be watching too. Do you have some kind of wager going as to who's turns out biggest, or would that be the most? Just wondering.

all but one is poking out the dirt.

IMG_2224.JPG

Alright Guys! This is great! Little babies popping up everywhere.

PB:)

Mutt said:
all but one is poking out the dirt.

Looking great Mutt! You and TBG are pulling into the lead!

hehe, I'm just a slow poke...

Stoney Bud said:
Looking great Mutt! You and TBG are pulling into the lead!

hehe, I'm just a slow poke...

Ahhhh so they are for the moment, but I know you have a couple of tricks up your sleeve with that hydro set-up. Like adding NOX to a weed wacker........ Those WW are going to leap out of their containers by the time your through with them.......

LOL!:joint:

I've got my WW beans germinating as of 10 minutes ago. It'll be fun to be able to compare my grow to you guys!

Well, the second of four has cracked now. I'm getting ready to pop it into a peat pellet.

I don't have high confidence in these seeds after so long, but I'll see what I get.

hell one time, i had a sprout in some soil i had just sittin in a pot of soil out of way in the grow room, ended up growing till it got light some how and ended up being some really good weed lmfao, so you never know, could be some super dank lol

p.s i dont know how it got there, but it took foreeeeever to grow

well i hope u get yours all to sprout SB.TBG and Mutt Lookin good.can't wait to see them all fill out.PS

'Sup guys :ciao: A 3 way in the making :hubba: :shocked:. Good luck guys. Cant wait to see them frosty goodies. peace, e :bong2:

jeez i need some ww seeds, but i aint payin for em lol, iam gonna go hit up a buddy of mine for some cat piss and ww seeds, i gotta get in on this

Well, things are looking up. The last two of four have popped.

All four are in Peat Pellets now and I'm waiting for something to poke from the Peat.

I'm kind of impressed that all four two year old seeds have germ'd. They are acting kind of slow. We'll see how long it takes for them to break ground.

TBG, Mutt, hold up man, I'm comin, I'm comin.

hehe, hey, I'm old and I'm slow. What can I say?

Stoney Bud said:
TBG, Mutt, hold up man, I'm comin, I'm comin.

hehe, hey, I'm old and I'm slow. What can I say?

better be gettin them wheels tuned up :p

3-wheel-mobility-scooter-B0002V4ECM-M-A1Q1B80D6S4Z8W_.jpg
nos-14745.jpg

Mutt said:
better be gettin them wheels tuned up :p

Hey that's a great cart. It even has an attachment for a drool bucket.:p

PB:)

Put a himi in the scooter and throw some 22inch rims on it. allready got the nitrous i see LOL

Hey guys, I have to take a trip next month and it's a really bad time to have a crop in works. I have to stop it for now.

I'm so sorry guys. I was really looking forward to this, but I'll have to do a WW grow another time.

You guys have a blast and I'll try to do something like this with you the next time.

I also have carpet guys coming in to do the entire house. "Those" rooms too. hehe

I have to pack everything in the grow areas before they get here and sanitize the house of weed related stuff. Everything goes into the LOCKED shed until it's done.

Good luck to both of you. I'll be watching your grows!

Stoney.

Latest posts

Back