TBG/Mutt white widow grow :-)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'Sup guys :ciao: sprouts are coming along great. I like seeing leaves develops but cant wait for some snow caps :hubba:. peace, e :bong2:

subscribing...looking good guys.. shooting some good karma at you guys..gl!

Mutt, those babies sure did catch up...Looking great!

Hey, TBG...how are yours doing?

Nice looking widows you got there Mutt
TBG, Mutt is in the lead so far, wheres an up date!!!!! i know you doing well, jus wanna see

EVERTHING IS LOOKING GOOD FOR BOTH OF YOU TBGA ND MUTT.DAM ***** STONEYBUD BUT PRIORITIES COME FIRST.ps

Good stuff dudes, I'll be living vicariously through another great grow :)

Update. The ladies are growing slow and very retarded. :p We think they are growing slow because of that crap Becks soil we mixed in with our regular MG mix. :eek: Sometime during this week they will all be transplanted into some fresh soil. ;) Until then here are a few pics of the special kids. :p

100_0472.jpg

100_0473.jpg

hey TBG, they look healthy, but i can see slight curling of the leaves. im having the same thing happen to me. they do look healthy, so thats the main thing. keep it up man.

These are mutated 85C. ;)
85cannabliss said:
hey TBG, they look healthy, but i can see slight curling of the leaves. im having the same thing happen to me. they do look healthy, so thats the main thing. keep it up man.

she's a freak, a super freak :)

look'n good in here guys and sorry to see ya have to drop out stony....

who bred these mutant's? :confused2:

look'n forward to see'n how they turn out myself:D

grow on

Well HGB to make a long story short they bred themselves. :shocked: OK we grew some White Widow awhile back and one of them decided to hermie. :eek: We got a bunch of seeds from IT. Here is where the fun starts. :p Any other time we would have tossed them away but figured we would hook a few friends up with some plants to grow outside this summer. So we gave 8 plants to two friends and kept two for ourselves. Out of these 10 plants 7 of them ended up being purple and not from the cold mind you. They were all female and didn't hermie like their mother. ;)
HGB said:
who bred these mutant's? :confused2:

Major MG problems, hope I got em worked out. ER transplant into some with a lime in it. I sectioned em off for a bit so they are still easy to weed out. (males/herms). I pulled the runt.
Added my 70W HPS. Gonna see how the heat is. Got another flood i can add if need be, Gonna hang it vert maybe this weekend, ghetto reflector until I see what I wanna do, wired it today. Ghetto reflector came outa the flood light.

Picture or Video 059.jpg

Picture or Video 035.jpg

Hey Mutt looking good. What problems you having with MG? Will get pics of our tards up later today. Gonna get some soil so we can transplant first. ;)

OK everyone the FREAKS :eek: have been transplanted into some fresh MG soil with some perlite added. Were down to 5 now as we killed 3 of the slower growing freaks off. Tell ya what that mixture we made and started them out in was total crap. That bag of soil is now spread in the back yard. :p Anyway here they are. Over the next week or so there will be big difference just watch. ;)

100_0484.jpg

100_0485.jpg

100_0486.jpg

100_0487.jpg

100_0488.jpg

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Hey Mutt looking good. What problems you having with MG?
I think they have too many "slow release" pellets in this batch, running hot and PH is whacked, got it worked out some tho and plants recovered...topped the plants two days ago.
I got the PH down for the time being, until some of these pellets get the heck used up.
I ordered FF dirt, giving up on MG from now on, just crap....Not worth the heartache, I'll pay 20 bucks a bag and not have to mess with it.
Hope yours recover.

Hey Mutt they'll recover just fine. Our problem was this local soil called Becks. We mixed that with the MG soil and some perlite. Will never do it again. Straight MG soil with some perlite from now on. Like they say mang if it isn't broke don't fix it. ;)

Good luck on those. Hope they recover for ya. They may be freaks but they may have freakishly large buds too ;)

Hey Mutt & TBG, You guys sure know what your doing, Very nice plants guys!
TBG do you use Miricale Grow if so what kind and does it work good for you?
Thanks,Dro:cool2:

Latest posts

Back