TBG/Mutt white widow grow :-)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lookin good guys cant wait to see them with buds all over them

all topped to keep ht. down. not much side branching.
The one plant has 0 side branching and when topped no two colas....freakin wierd.

Picture or Video 076.jpg

Picture or Video 077.jpg

The ladies are looking great Mutt. :aok: Do you have any with a purple tint to the leaves? By the looks of things we may have two just not real sure yet. Like i said if we don't get a purple this time around were gonna drop in another 10 seeds just for the hell of it. I'll get some pics of our ladies up asap. ;)

Well after transplanting the ladies are making a full recovery and looking great. Give them a few more weeks and into flower they will go. Here are some pics just taken. ;) Just so you all know we didn't tie down or top any of the ladies they are just freaks of nature. :p

100_0555.jpg

100_0557.jpg

100_0558.jpg

100_0560.jpg

100_0561.jpg

Well, My good run of high female ratios just went into the crapper. :hairpull:
2 are showing a couple of balls I think. (I'm sure, but gonna let em sit for another day or two). Got 1 other thats up in the air.
So that make 2 for sure females, 2 boys and one on the fence. For the WW. Ugh. :(
And 1 other female in the green giant grow.

***As mutt throws a tantrum*** :p

Damn Mutt that really bites. I guess we must have been lucky with all the females we got this summer. None of ours are showing any signs yet but we got our fingers crossed. ;)
Mutt said:
Well, My good run of high female ratios just went into the crapper. :hairpull:
2 are showing a couple of balls I think. (I'm sure, but gonna let em sit for another day or two). Got 1 other thats up in the air.
So that make 2 for sure females, 2 boys and one on the fence. For the WW. Ugh. :(
And 1 other female in the green giant grow.

***As mutt throws a tantrum*** :p

everything looks good some females is better then none keep it up fellas.and if i may ask why havent u guys got into cloning mothers?PS

nice green and healthy plants guys!:aok:

PurpleSkunk said:
everything looks good some females is better then none keep it up fellas.and if i may ask why havent u guys got into cloning mothers?PS

TBG does, I just got my veg box up and rolling.

damn!, mutt... that reaks about the battle of the sexes u got going on there... that's why I mother and clone - I'm assured females. I set up my flowering periods around my mothers and clones. the only crappy thing about my system is, there is a possiblity of loosing a strain if you only have one mother. That's what almost happened to me with my Sensei Skunk... I only had one mother of it going cuz of my move (residence), and it died off on me - I took as many clones off the mostly dead plant that I could to try and save the strain, but only 1 of 8 survived.:eek:

And THAT one is the most mutated little girl I've ever seen:spit: ... I'd take a pic, but the camera batteries r dead. check this... I had 8 layers of nodes in a plant only 2 inches high. Some of the fan leaves that grew out at these nodes were only 1 distinct leaf... a HUGE leaf...looked like a giant mint leaf. The 2 very bottom nodes started having branches sprout out of them, while the others weren't doing squat, which also had A LOT of nodes/leaves grow on them in a very short distance appart (we r talking like 1/32 of an inch appart--fan leaves also appeared - malformed -) - there is this giant "skirt" around the bottom of the little girl.
lol
all the leaves r sectioned anywhere from 1 to 3... I'm telling ya, this little girl has some serious deformities :D

so... I gave it some SuperThrive the other day when I gave it to the ULT clones I transplanted into 1 gal pots. those r looking good :D 15 of 16 survived. so anyways... they all took off when I fed them that superthrive, and the sensei skunk is starting to grow in a more natural state and the fan leaves r starting to come out looking alright.:rolleyes:

so to end this short story... ummm...uhhh... having a mental block here (stuffed a bunch of that cannabutter I made last night down my throat a few hours ago cuz ran outta smoke :D )... what the hell was I originally writing about?!?

lol....man... I gotta stop doing so much pot... :huh:

I gotta scroll back up and reread my s---...

oh yaaaa... I was commenting on your grow... :p so anyways... good luck, man! LMFAO

Well the other bag was all males so in the grinder then trash it went.
Yeah going back to clones, just had to make a veg box was all. ;)
Got cuttings rooting as I type ;)

Picture or Video 091.jpg

Bummer Mutt. So how many females did you get out of what you started? So far a few of ours are showing female pre flowers. ;) Like i said before we must have gotten real lucky over the summer.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Well i hope you get a purp out of the bunch. ;)

I'll be happy with bud ;) I took some cuttings, so hopefully one will

best of luck to ya,lets get those clones rooting:D the odds are better that way.its always fun either way it just ***** to vegg males:hubba: .PS

Latest posts

Back