TBG/Mutt white widow grow :-)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking great Mutt. :aok: Today i went ahead and transplanted everyone into 2 gallon square pots and into the flower room they went. ;)

100_0702.jpg

Hey EH i forgot about these. We bought these at Wal-Mart in the Tuperware section. I forget how much they cost but all we had to do is cover the outside with some tape and drill a few holes in the bottom. ;)
Ekoostik_Hookah said:
this is cool,
I need thoes square pots.
are they the ones off ebay??

Man I gotta tell this dream I had last night. :eek:
Dreamed I woke up and all my plants were chopped by someone....everyone telling me I did it....but swore I didnt remember. Was looking all over the house. Everything gone...except the pots and a stump. Even my pipes and stash were gone. Everyone telling me i went on a bender. :hitchair:
Woke up and made a mad dash to the grow room. All there :holysheep:
I ain't meant to stay up late. LOL

See what happens when your up at Grunt time. :hubba:
Mutt said:
Dreamed I woke up and all my plants were chopped by someone....everyone telling me I did it....but swore I didnt remember. Was looking all over the house. Everything gone...except the pots and a stump. Even my pipes and stash were gone. Everyone telling me i went on a bender. :hitchair:

:rofl: i could see myself doing the exact same thing

Mutt said:

i was up til 3 and I dreamed I was in the prison that bones and kurk go to in star trek 6, and the green woman who smokes blunts was the reason i was there cause of the contents of my closet. :eek:

Wow Big Bro's Ive Missed Most Of This Post But I Have Read It All And Thats Whats Up Nice. Can't Wait To See More

mexicanhaze said:
Im just curious but what types of soils and nutrients are you using?
This grow MG potting soil and FF big bloom.

Goin organic next grow.

Snagged a pic today.

Picture or Video 127.jpg

Everything is looking great Mutt. :aok: I see them ladies are starting to get some nice little buds. ;) I'll get some pics of our ladies when the lights come on.

Hey Mutt - looking great. One healthy looking bush ya got. That under your 70 HPS?

Hey Mutt and TBG, your plants are looking great! I haven't stopped in for awhile, and you've both come a long way!

Hey Mutt, how many lumens does your 70 HPS put out?

Click the GREEN MOJO to get 5 gallons of it FOR EACH OF YOU!

Good luck to you both!

Hey guys,
I told you guys i'd show you a comparison in water since Stoney Bud was out. Well, here ya go! The compact super-duper-cropped plants in the pots popped at the same time as yours, and the seeds in the aero system are about 2 weeks behind. As you can see I supercropped, LST and topped the hell out of the soil plants, as they are no taller than 8", but have 20 or so tops with a 3/8" stem.

The plants in the aero system have grown not as green, with fuller leaves. I also noticed in water, WW likes to grow its side branching on its own, as with soil I had to induce with training.

All have been in flowering (except the 1st pic of the mother I decided to keep) for 9 days.

I hope this helps in comparing/contrasting with you fellas.

WWmother.JPG

WWcloset.JPG

WWside.JPG

WWtraining.JPG

Stoney, the 70W is about 6,000 lumens
The 50W is like 3500-4000 lumens.
running about 5500 lumens per sq.ft. about....

Nice work j99jm :aok:

Nice looking plants j99jm. :aok: Here are our ladies. Sorry about the yellow in the pics but the lights were on and i didn't feel like moving them out this time. :p So far we have all females except one. For some reason she just don't wanna show us her stuff. :hubba:

100_0813.jpg

100_0814.jpg

100_0815.jpg

100_0816.jpg

100_0817.jpg

Latest posts

Back