Tea, post up the best

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SherwoodForest

Reaction score
I love tea, fresh brewed, iced, sweetened, whatever. And I get different brands but like Liptons pretty well. My Brit buddy loves him some PG Tips from England and turned me on to some, two stirs forward, 3 stirs back, ahh!.:D So if you fancy a cuppa, let me know what you prefer.

I love sun tea made from liptons Jug o water , couple of good bags and let sit inthe sun and after cooling toss some lemon and AHhhh refreshment !

Im a lipton lover, but late afternoon, a hot cup of Earl Grey is excellent. Just one tho, like a treat. Hot tea in morning, cold Sun Tea afternoon. One spoon sugar in hot, sweet n low in ice tea. Only tea I dont care for is ice tea that is old, turning sour....you know what I mean tea lovers?

well im brain farting this mornin cant seem to focus on some of the other brands that i use. Even some good "green tea" or (sp?) hibiscus teas....alot of flowers make great tea too ! roses are on of my fav's too I have a version which has rose hips...mmmm good snizzle peeps !

Twinings English breakfast for me please.

:peace:

twinings_english_breakfast_100_tb.JPG

Hot or cold, I love Arizona RX Stress tea. $2.50 a gallon.

RX_Stress.jpg

Liptons in the US is just very so-so ... barely acceptable.
The worst US brand is Laggs. I think it is the floor sweepings.
Typhoo or PG Tips or Tetleys are the main three decent brands, all British of course.
So far as most Brits are concerned, 'Earl Grey' is namby pamby rubbish that can't be drunk in proper style with milk.

Long Island Iced Tea.

½ oz. Spiced Rum
½ oz. Vodka
½ oz. Triple Sec
½ oz. Gin
½ oz. Tequila
¾ oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
½ oz. Simple Syrup
4 to 5 oz. Coca-Cola

Combine all the ingredients except the Coca-Cola and stir. Top with Coca-Cola and serve in a collins glass. Garnish with a lemon wedge.

No tea bags required...bwahahahhaa. :p

SmokinMom said:
Long Island Iced Tea.

No tea bags required...bwahahahhaa. :p
You are *such* a bad girl!

Over my lap! You need a spanking!

Only if you share a pitcher of my tea with me 1st stoney. ;)

Hahahaha.

Green tea with toasted brown rice.

Confession: When I was younger I would go to the local grocery and grab a box of their house brand, don't recall the name. 10 bags to a gallon of tepid water and overnite on the counter. Next day into the fridge and it was ready when I got home from work. No sugar, no lemon. Just straight, strong and somewhat bitter. God I loved that. That particular market has long since closed. I tried the same thing with others (i.e. Liptons, Rose ect.) but it's just not the same. Oh yeah, and I like mac & cheese from a box.:cool:

nvthis said:
Green tea with toasted brown rice.
I'm not quite sure what you mean. Are you using the rice somehow in brewing the tea? I've never heard of that.

Latest posts

Back