Tea recipes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blunted

Reaction score
Any one out there have any good tea recipes for plants that they could share? I hear different teas are better for certain stages of the plants, and since I have a good amount of assorted tea leaves I'd like to use them. Thanks in advance!

the tea's i made was not to get high,just for flavor,i boiled leaves in water till it turned a nice green added some sugar and sipped away,boy it has a nice flavor though.PS

PurpleSkunk said:
the tea's i made was not to get high,just for flavor,i boiled leaves in water till it turned a nice green added some sugar and sipped away,boy it has a nice flavor though.PS

:spit: :rofl: PS :D

friend...:) when people talk about giving the plant a "tea" mixture, they are meaning it is solution made by steaping some sort of a fertiziler in water to create a fertilizing solution.

for example, steaping raw worm casting in some water to make a worm casting "tea".

ok... that's what I'm thinking, but I've been eating cannabutter cookies tonight so things rn't quit right right now... know what I mean, jellybeen???:p

I understand that, but it is common for people to give their plants tea. For example my girlfirend was given an orchid that this lady couldn't get to flower for 5 years, by gave it a small dose of green tea and it bloomed. I also remeber some guy name big kahuana or something on this site talking about special common teas he gave to his plant. Also the famous horticultrist george cervantes often brews huge tea bags for his plants, but i'd like an more in depth discussion on this from some who are more experienced. I was read that tea also help against pest resistance. Anyone else have info on this, I'd appreciate it!

I remember now the user on this site, his name is king kahuna and i could have sworn he replied on a post a little bit ago on giving his plants household tea recipes, i tried pming him but his box is full. King kahuna comment on my post plz! Or someone prove that im not a total idiot!

Latest posts

Back