Temp. in room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mactight

MOUNTIAN DEW
Reaction score
I just started to harvest tonight.I do have a question,have low of a temp is to low when hanging your ladies?Will to low of temps,like 50's do some thing to the crystals?Or the buds that are hanging?To the potience?Thanks guys/gals.

mactight said:
I just started to harvest tonight.I do have a question,have low of a temp is to low when hanging your ladies?Will to low of temps,like 50's do some thing to the crystals?Or the buds that are hanging?To the potience?Thanks guys/gals.

Darn Thank button and Quote button are close....lol

How is the humidity, im no expert yet, but temperature and humidity go hand in hand...

50 doesnt sound too bad for a temp as long as the humidity level is in the lower range. You really only have to worry about your bud getting too hot, as heat does breakdown the THC. So i think it being cool is ok, as long as your humidity is relatively low!

:hubba:

Low temps will just make the drying process alot longer.

Build yourself a DIY dry chamber,

5dolla Rubbermaid storage container, 15dollar bathroom exhaust fan
$5 flexible vent tube, window screen.. Walla you good to go.

check out my thread in the Harvest/cure section, and get a visual.

I place my dry chamber in my grow room, covered with a towel.
the low humidty and higher temps, i get nicely dried bud in 2 days..

"Slow" drying is beneficial..IMHO. "I" prefer mine to "hang dry" in cool (50-60F) with low RH (20% or less) for 7-10 days before they are "ready" to start a cure.

Latest posts

Back