Temperature. from 68 deg. to 88 deg. Fahrenheit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

omnigr33n

I'm a damn monkey.
Reaction score
When my HPS light is off, the temperature is usually around 66-68 degrees and then the HPS makes it like around 88 degrees. Is this too stressing for the plant or is it ok? I need to save as much money as I can, so I dont want to buy a space heater if I dont have too~

as long as it doenst go below 60 F they will be ok.
but if your not using CO2 88 degrees is way to high.
you need to get it down like 10 degrees.

What do u mean? How does temperature and CO2 correlate?

funkymonkey27 said:
as long as it doenst go below 60 F they will be ok.
but if your not using CO2 88 degrees is way to high.
you need to get it down like 10 degrees.

Only when u get 90-95 is a co2 addition needed. Under 90 and it'll be fine... trust me on that dude... ur ok.
As temperatures go up plants can't breathe as easy and a higher concentration of co2 in the air is needed.

ahhh ok kade, thanks man..I really appreciate it.

Only when u get 90-95 is a co2 addition needed. Under 90 and it'll be fine... trust me on that dude... ur ok.

bro, anything below 90?
thats high.
the ideal temp is 68 -78
Im happy as long as it stays under 80.
they grow alot better that way

im a first gro im useing soilless what would be a good nutr 2 start with

This is the best place to learn....highlife when u say soiless do you mean hydroponics? If so then check out www.4hydroponics.com and check out the hydroponics section :aok:

sometime your grow room will hit hot spots where it can get up to 95 and up but as long as it goes down you should be okay ideal for me is 79-85f

I Wonder If You Can Use A 600 Watt Hortilux Hps Bulb Horizonal, Or Are They To Be Used Vertical Only?

jrobertson said:
I Wonder If You Can Use A 600 Watt Hortilux Hps Bulb Horizonal, Or Are They To Be Used Vertical Only?

Most lights can be used either vertical or horizontal nowadays... however I'd still look it up on the manufacturers site or the packaging... I'm using a 1000w hortilux and it does both...
Once u use a light one way... you cannot use it another... chance of explosion... After the first use, the vapours inside coat certain parts of the bulb and adhere to it... which takes protection away if then mounted an opposit way.... just thought I'd tell ya.

soilless (promix) started with nuts (flora grow) floramicro (florabloom) are these good nuts? or should i use something different? someone told me i should try nuts from miracle grow 15-30-15 is this good or bad

Latest posts

Back