Temperature gauge software?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BioShock

PC Gamer/Stoner
Reaction score
In order to check the temperature, I have to go through some things to get to my growbox. Does anyone know of any kind of remote sensor (possibly wireless) that can be accessed through a computer?
Mind you...I'm trying to keep this as stealth as possible. My girlfriend who lives with me hasn't even noticed it yet. I'm gonna try to make it a point that she has nothing to worry about if not even she noticed it :eek:

You can buy a wireless sensor/reciever temp kit at a few of the hardware stores. If you are mechanicaly and electricaly inclined you could wire in a thermostat or humidistat to bring on a fan, cooler, lights even and controll it all from there.

I have a mind to use a Honeywell Vision Pro 8000 thermostat with remote sensor.

Damn, that’s interesting. I have an ASC in computer programming now I’m wondering if I could rig a CPU thermometer up from an old mother board and have it linked to my desktop computer. HELL maybe even hourly alerts sent to my blackberry lol!

Radio Shack has wireless theomometers and hygrometers and stuff. thats where I got mine

Latest posts

Back