temporary mmj license?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docfishwrinkle

Reaction score
im going to CO for 3wks again for work. 1st time i didnt have my MI mmj card & now i do. i could of swore i read somewhere on the web you can get a temp mmj card. does anyone know if this is true? of course i cant find info anywhere i look. thanks to all in advance.

sorry doc..news to me...just bumping you to the top..:48:

I got in touch with Nevada State Health Department, asked them if I could bring pot into Nevada being a Medical MJ user, since Nevada has Medical MJ. Their answer was you will be ticketed if you bring MJ into Nevada. No mention about a "temp medical MJ card". Sounds like it would be wonderful tho, I would take a long trip to Michigan.

Good luck to you.

thx 4u!

tc well pack your bags! i found some info & yes it does exist. michigan, rhode island, & montana are the only states that let you carry a temp license while visiting. i was also told to show my card in CO & would probably be accepted by some dispensaries. sounds a lil ballsy to me. maybe someone from CO will chime in.......THG where are ya?

Is the correct term Irony since a state made it legal to get on a plane with marijuana? Now, it seems you may get off where they arrest your sneaky diabolical drug peddling... "***! is ours boys git em!"

"but occifiers I'm a medical marijuana user! Here's my card."

"lLOOL .. Lool .. " takes card and sneers... "We don't need no stinking cards... "

Thanks Doc.....learn something new everyday!

i know michigan recognizes cards from other states and allows visiting patients to use and carry here... its right in the law...but thats the first ive heard of a temp card... cool beans:D

Latest posts

Back