Tent Growers Club....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice pic's i think the plant in the pic to the far right is going too make some good hash

Thanks, yeah that is the Blueberry Punch. It makes both killer Beasty buds and killer hash :)

blueberry punch i am going to have to try that out, it looks like it would kick my butt what seed depot did the come from, am looking at bcseedking they have a good selection but i don't remember seeing that strain. i go check

Its not a "killer" strain but it is very good. It has a bit of head high with a lot of body stone. Its very medatative and "couch-lock". Its a very good night-time smoke for relaxing and medatating.

I got it from Greenlifeseeds .com, the breeder is Next Generation seeds :) I haven't seen it anywhere else but at Greenlife, but it is a good price on it.

I very much recommend it to any new growers who want to start off with a sure to grow, tuff, and high yielder. It responds well to any training and handles both heat and cold well. It is a serious grocery eater so it doesn't nute burn too easy :) Everyone that I supply with it really enjoys it and asks for more :)

that blueberry puch sounds just like what i need, i will work on getting some for my next grow how does it work for pain does it occupie the mind while the pain goes away

I have significant back pain from damaged sciatic nerve and artheritis but I don't get a lot of pain relief from this one. I do get some and the medatative effect is decent for relaxation of the tense muscles.

thats the type of relief i need is for back pain i have the nerve root cruched by busted disk in my lower back it is some painful stuff and i like to get baked and just forget about it for a while. i still think the blueberry punch is whorth a try. my clinic recomends hybrid strains but there so hard to find that i have to find seeds then grow it and suggestions anyone

A few pics of the inside of my 4x4 tent.

sdmxpa 032.jpg

sdmxpa 033.jpg

sdmxpa 034.jpg

sdmxpa 035.jpg

sdmxpa 036.jpg

sdmxpa 039.jpg

You guys have all inspired me. I picked up a little 32 x 32 x 63 to put in a corner of my room. I am planning on using a 600W. Just got to get the ventilation set up.....and that entails going under the house in the crawl space and some carpentry and HVAC work. I have been some under the weather, so have put it off until I am feeling better.

I picked this tent because of where the vent openings were. I realized in a small space like this, I had to be organized. This is right next to my other flowering space.

Tent 003-1.jpg

Tent 006-1.jpg

Congrats on the tent THG :woohoo:

Hope you enjoy tent growing as much as I do.:)

A 600 in there is going to be rockin:D

that tent of yours has some nice looking buds in them . is bud that size normal i am doing a grow for the first time and that one plant of yours looks like all four of mine put together.wow i all i can say

pcduck - nice buds, what strain and how far along?

thg - not that you need it but green mojo with the new tent

Nice buds pc....THG welcome to the land of Tentdom. I love my tents.

Yeah PC that is what I'm talking bout :D Thats some of them Beastie buds like I got :hubba:

THG welcome to the wonderful land-O-tent-growin :) I think you will be very pleased with the results.

Hey Skull, I grew some stuff a while back that was really awsome called Bluehell from Medical seeds. I didn't get a chance to try any of it because all my peeps bought it up before I realized it was gone, but several said it had excellent pain relief. I didn't keep it in my lineup because I had too many to handle and I had trouble with it the first time I grew it. Little did I know that on the second and last grow of it(I didn't take any cuttings) It finished awsomely and with the most amazing smell of sweet berries. :)

Thanks fellow Tenters:)

Most of what you see is sour diesel moonshine X pure afgooy.
In 2 of the pics(1st & last) off to the right of the big cola is a Cheddarwurst.
The sdmxpa is at 7 weeks and the Cheddarwurst is about to come down.

Skull if I can do it anyone can :aok: Maybe not your first grow but keep learning and you will get there real quick.

Absolutely :) Just stay patient and keep working, not so much on making the plant do better, but on making the environment and material needs of the plants optimized to their needs, and then the Beastie Buds will happen :)

My 4 ladies (hopefully) upper left 7 days, lower left 6 days, lower right 5 days and upper right 4 days. Aged from when the seeds popped.
NL autoflower from Nirvana.

photo.JPG

jimbud those four look like there gona grow fast,what strain are they

Latest posts

Back