Tent Growers Club....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like my grow lab gl240. I need to take some tent pics, instead of bud shots all the time!

4u2sm0ke said:
Im looking at the secret jardin darkroom 3x3 use a 600 conversion?

:48:

I really like my Secret Jardin DRII 120

It is a 4x4. I like tents that I am able match up with the light dimensions

would you use a 4x4 with a 600 bulb?....I have the 600 conversion rig...thaught the 3x3 would be best?

Does the conversion bulb put out the same lumens as a standard? If so then it will work fine in the 4x4 and better in the 3x3. I have a 600 in a 4x4 SJ and the buds are getting fatter(and denser) everyday :) And even some of the buds that are deeper in the canopy where they aren't getting as much light are getting fat.

Here is a pic of the Pineapple chunk that I have growing in my 4x4SJ. They are at 7wks in pic yesterday and growing so nice under the 600 :)

pchk1-7.JPG

sorry maybe not conversion...is it the same as switchable?....I purchased a 600MH/HPS cool tube and think I will look closer at the 3x3:aok:

thanks
:48:

I have run just a 600W HPS in a 4x4x6.5 and found I needed more lumens...after that I added a 400W HPS to the mix. Jmo

today i pulled a leaf from my plants and looked at it under my magnaflying glass, i saw that one of the trichomes has got a brownish tip or head on it my plants are at 7 weeks in the 12/12. i am excited about it, i am waiting till week nine for harvest since i don't know the strain of my plants.:D

skullcandy said:
today i pulled a leaf from my plants and looked at it under my magnaflying glass, i saw that one of the trichomes has got a brownish tip or head on it my plants are at 7 weeks in the 12/12. i am excited about it, i am waiting till week nine for harvest since i don't know the strain of my plants.:D

Very nice sc....just make sure you take into consideration what the majority of the trichomes look like. I have had an odd amber trichome here and there while the rest were not even all cloudy. When all the trichs are cloudy and then I start seeing ambers I know it's go time for my taste. Jmo

skullcandy said:

Rather than setting a time to harvest, I recommend checking the trichs and harvesting when they are ready. Some strains are ready at 7 weeks, some need 14.

I have just recently set up my 32 x 32 tent. I still have some ventilation things to do, but with the cold weather we have had, excess heat is not a problem. I have 4 plants in there with a 600W. I'll try and get some pics posted up.

Sounds sweet THG....I look forward to seeing the pics.

Thanks for sharing ***....I can't imagine not growing in tents. They make life so much easier for me. Good luck and green mojo with the ladies.

thanks Hamster i so far have only seen one with a brownish head may be it was defected in someway cause its alone,

THG I will be sure and pay close attention to the trichomes before i harvest, i think i am so excited about it that i keep wanting to clip them plants just to see what i get and cause i ran out. i hope they grow bigger right now my plants don't look like there holding much.

thank you you for sharing, willams was that plant grown in a tent or out doors is it soil of hydro just courious:icon_smile:

in got four in a 36" x 36" tent there just over seven weeks in 12/12, i have two tall plants and two short ones on crates, they are all clones from the short plant in the front right in the pic.

01.10.2013.jpg

01.10.2013.4.jpg

01.10.2013.3.jpg

its a five gallon I believe it measures 11" wide on top 12" high it also tapers at the bottem not sure by how much guessing around 10" wide at the bottom.

William Thomas Ferdinand said:
So anxious to dust off the old bubble bags with these ladies! Haven't enjoyed any real good bubble in a long time.

Will hopefully begin bringing the early strains down inside of 4 weeks, then it's bubble time !!!!!

Thanks for commenting Hamster :)

Yeah my bags have got dust on them...I started using all my sweat leaf and smaller buds to make Canna Oil for cooking. Ever since I had that Space Cake in Negril I have fallen in love with edibles. We have some good Bubble Threads here if you need a brush up. Keep it Green bro.

before she was ready for me to take her down, so i dryed her up and this is what i got. not very big but looks good and in awhile she'll be all gone,how does it look.

stembroke2.jpg

stembroke.jpg

Latest posts

Back