Tent Growers Club....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is nothing but worm castings in the soil so far. She will get bat guano worked into the soil about 7 days before I flip her. She has done well so far. She is still well under 60 days and my max veg time for this tent was up to 120 days. She will flip well before then. I replaced the screen on her tonight. I had it set too low and she was growing out spotty on the screen. I tied her down and tightened her up once more after a week. Her sub-branches blew up. She is roughly the same size as when I took the screen off canopy-wise, however, it is much fuller and branchy. I will get some photos when she is cleaned up.

Well with that size of a tent (32 sq ft) I would definitely go with the 2 1000 watters. You'll get much better lumens per sq ft plus better light penetration. Obviously if you do decide to go that route heat may become an issue depending on your other environmental factors and of course your electric bill will be much more. So kinda gotta weigh the various factors. You can always start small and grow from there. Good luck man.

Lmfao. 2K Watts? My 400 is banging it out in a 4x3x5. Its only 55k. Flower room is only 20k. 50K with a flip of a switch lol.

Carter03 said:
Well with that size of a tent (32 sq ft) I would definitely go with the 2 1000 watters.

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :bolt:

multifarious said:
im running 1800w in an 8x4 = 32 sq ft :icon_smile:

2k in 32 sq is more than achievable with a rock steady setup

The guy says that has 4x2x5. That is not 32 sq ft is it ? I work in meters but i suppose that the tent size is half of mine. And i don't believe i could put 2k in my 4x4 tent. I think that someone (Carter03 ;)) didn't make maths.

Type3Steve said:
I have 4x2x5 Sun Hut w/a 400w HPS w/a Lamatek digital ballast!
I'll post some pics when I get to my desktop.
Happy growing!

Hello my fellow Tent Growers . . . I've have been reading the forum for years now(don't post much can usually find anything I'm looking for with the all mighty search) and I just like to say thanks for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from this site. Decided to try out a tent and I'm loving it for so many different reasons. My Tent is 4' X 2' X 5', 400 watt digital MH/HPS ballast w/ 6" cool tube, 4" 190cfm inline fan(outake), 4" scrubber, 4" inline duct booster fan(intake), 7,000 BTU AC(only connected when absolutely needed), and a box fan. First tent grow didn't go so well due to Vacation, temperature issues, and spidermites! Cleaned everything with Clorox, set off a pyrethrum fogger, and loaded up on sns 217. . . Here we go again!

IMAG0483.jpg

IMAG0482.jpg

IMAG0481.jpg

Well a friend brought me some presents today, for my new Tent.
Here is an Ice female, that I just put into my tent.
IMAG0188 (Custom).JPG

And here are a couple of potential moms, he brought me as well.
IMAG0192 (Custom).JPG
They will be going into my veg room, until they show sex. Then I will take some cuttings from them, and into the tent they will go, if they are female. The plant on the left is Papaya, and the one on the right, is a Blue Mystic. The two clones, in the cups are Blue Mystic clones, which will be either transplanted into smart pots, and flowered, or one will be a Mother if the larger Blue Mystic turns out to be a male.
I am so glad that my nurse was away today. It gave me a chance to play in the grow shed. She will be back tomorrow, as my final step of weening off of opiates starts tomorrow. If I am too sick to care for my plants, my friend will take care of them.
As soon as I get this tent grow lined out, I will be starting my Larry OG. Looking forward to it.

Have a great week

HomieHogleg

NIce tent Calio....Homie nice Ice lady ya got there. Never tried Ice but I hve heard it is a good smoke.

Still plodding away. She is looking healthy. Drinking about 4 liters of water every couple of days. I would say she is 2.5 ft x 2.5 ft on the net at the moment. All her energy will be going to the top now that her undersides have been cleaned. I figured growth would slow for a week after doing it. I might have to send her into flower sooner than I expected. I will find out sometime this afternoon. At this point I am guessing she will hit maybe 300 grams dried at best if she gets flipped. She has been in the big pot for 2 months now and spent a month or a month and a half in a 1 gallon.

DSC00840.JPG

I'm running one 1000W ballast per tent with a Sunpulse splitter driving a pair of 600W Sunpulse MH bulbs in separate hoods...different ones for veg and flower. The penetration factor with this setup is very good. The reflectors are vented with lenses and daisy chained to a 6" fan which is drawing air through them to cool them down. The exhausted air is nice and warm and since it isn't circulating through the tent and doesn't smell, it's vented into the room to warm it in the winter (I only grow in tents in the winter). Another 4" fan on a T is sucking the stinky air out of both tents and into a carbon filter.

Grow 3-3-10 005.jpg

Grow 3-3-10 004.jpg

Grow 3-3-10 001.jpg

Nice set up Crash....

Nice growth Couch....keep her in check.

Bubba Kush became my best friend
when I quit doing methadone!
I don't know what I would have done without
it!! Good luck man, opiates are evil!
MMJ ALL THE WAY!!

my tent an my girls this is my first grow my setup is a 4x4 hydro hut im running a 1000 watt galaxy ballast my medium is roots organic soil my girls are afghan kush an a few random clones i got at the club im about 20 days in to veg so far so good

i would like my number for the club to be 211 if its not taken

DSCN1130.JPG

DSCN1131.JPG

DSCN1132.JPG

Just thought I would let you know what was going on in my tent.
Here is the Ice plant, I posted earlier, at day 10 of flowering.
Ice Princess Day 10 Flower.JPG
I have added the Papaya, and the Blue Mystic plants from my veg room, because I needed the room, for the Larry OG that just sprouted.
IMAG0199 (Custom).JPG
They Kinda filled up my tent. Looks like a bigger light, and flowering tent is in my future. :hubba:

HomieHogleg

Type3steve you hve been added to the first post...if you want a number please refer to post one and pm me with a choice not already taken. Thanks and sorry for the delay. I lose all resemblance to a normal life from Halloween till 2nd week of January due to work and don't get on much here.

Homie...looking good bro.

Well, a few pics, an update on the tent, if you will.
I had to pull the Papaya, as it turned out male, so I did a bit of LST, on the Blue Mystic. IMAG0242 (Custom).JPG
I added, a Blue Mystic clone that I have vegged for 2 weeks, after rooting,
IMAG0240 (Custom).JPG
And of course, the Ice Princess, my nickname for the plant, which is actually Ice, by Nirvana.

IMAG0243 (Custom).JPG
She has only been in flower 25 days, but she is filling in nicely. I also have 3 Larry OG seedlings, vying for a place as a new mother for cloning.
IMAG0244 (Custom).JPG

Have a great week
HomieHogleg

I hear ya! My apartment is getting pretty dank as well!
Check hxxp:/www.atlantishydroponics.com. They have a complete deal fan& filter for under $80!
Cheers!

HomieHogleg said:
Well, a few pics, an update on the tent, if you will.
I had to pull the Papaya, as it turned out male, so I did a bit of LST, on the Blue Mystic. View attachment 183352
I added, a Blue Mystic clone that I have vegged for 2 weeks, after rooting,
View attachment 183354
And of course, the Ice Princess, my nickname for the plant, which is actually Ice, by Nirvana.

View attachment 183353
She has only been in flower 25 days, but she is filling in nicely. I also have 3 Larry OG seedlings, vying for a place as a new mother for cloning.
View attachment 183355

Have a great week
HomieHogleg
I have 2 OG's going now, I think they're Larry OG,
I'll post some pics & maybe you can help me figure this out!?

Just an update on what is going on in my tent right now.
IMAG0252 (Custom).JPG
I have my Ice Princess, which is Ice by Nirvana
IMAG0254 (Custom).JPG
I also have my Blue Mystic Mum,
IMAG0255 (Custom).JPG
And My Blue Mystic clone. I am basically just dialing in my system, before I start taking cuts from my more expensive strains. I have 3 Larry OG plants, on deck, in veg. I plan to do a SOG of Larry, once these are done.
The Ice Princess, has been in flower now, since Dec 15th, which makes her 30 days in flower. The Blue Mystic Mum, has been in flower since Dec 26th, which makes it 19 days , in flower, for her.And her clone has now been in flower for 4 days.
Have a great rest of the weekend.

HomieHogleg

Attachments

• IMAG0256 (Custom).JPG
    IMAG0256 (Custom).JPG
    172.2 KB · Views: 91

Latest posts

Back