Tent Growers Club....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking awesome Homie....plants look hella healthy. Nice and green. You will hve to be aggressive with the training with Larry....she likes to grow straight up like a bean pole. I usually flip my Larry clones quickly after they root. Or I train the hell out of one in veg for a while and she will reward you with a candelabra of buds. :)

Hamster Lewis said:
Looking awesome Homie....plants look hella healthy. Nice and green. You will hve to be aggressive with the training with Larry....she likes to grow straight up like a bean pole. I usually flip my Larry clones quickly after they root. Or I train the hell out of one in veg for a while and she will reward you with a candelabra of buds. :)
Thanks for the info Bro. I am planning on flipping them as soon as they establish strong roots, and recover from the transplant. I am going to try for a SOG. I am planning on taking four cuts each, from my mothers, and flowering them, to determine which plant will be my final mother plant. I am sure that I will have at least one male out of the three initial plants, which will leave me with 8 clones flowering in my 32"X32"X72" tent. That should leave the mothers with enough time to give me plenty of cuts, for my outdoor crop this summer, and maybe another round in a SOG, before temps get too hot for indoors, around the middle of July. This is the plan at this point, but you know how plans usually work out.:D
Have a great weekend.

HomieHogleg

By the way, I just noticed I had response number 666, in this thread. Good thing I am not superstitious. By the way, if the member number 667 is not taken, in the tent growers club I would like it. I could then tell folks, I was the neighbor of the beast. :D

HomieHogleg

P.S. Oops, you had 666 not me. LOL I would still like member 667.

Hey guys with limited space and options I have decided to dry in my tent. what type of environment should I keep it..Temps,humidity,fans,intakes etc etc.

Thanks

Keep the temps/rh as you would in flowering and keep the fans going intake/extraction and oscilating and dry in complete darkness to break down the chlorophyl-sp and all will be sweet fyi i dont dry in the dark i just hang in my constant use flower room but above the lights.
T4

I was wondering about that! I've been drying in my shower!
It stays a constant 72 degrees with about 48% humidity. Keep the exhaust fan running, and if the air gets to dry, I just fill the tub w/ water! (I have 2 showers by the way!) I also put a keyed doorknob on.

ok you got me curious about the shower, any pics? how is it set up to hang stuff?

A quick update of whats going on in my tent . . . One Sour Diesel, Purple Haze, and Pineapple Express currently a week into flower. Took lots of clones from each to get things going again after my spider mite disaster, so there not nearly as bushy as they could and should be. Hopefully they'll still fill up the screen very nicely.

100_3060.JPG

100_3065.JPG

100_3051.jpg

100_3054.jpg

100_3075.jpg

good morning.

ok guys! im in my vegging stage right now. Im maybe 2-3 wks into veg. I have 3 plants growing inside my tent with a t5 lamp. Could some1 plz explain to me how i can set up ventilation the correct way. I have this fan hxxp://www.amazon.com/Hydrofarm-Active-Air-inch-Line/dp/B002JQ14F8

if some1 could just tell me how to setup the ventitalition i would appreciate it ver much. thank u

Hey growlikeu to set up your fan all you need to do is hang it at the top of your tent so that it will pull hot air out. Alot of people like to use bungi cords here because it eliminated the rattle of the fan shaking. You can then take a small piece of duct and run to from the exit air flow to the hole in your tent so that it will be exaughsting air. Try to get the duck strait as possible any bends in the ducking will just help inhibit airflow.

GrowLikeU said:
good morning.

ok guys! im in my vegging stage right now. Im maybe 2-3 wks into veg. I have 3 plants growing inside my tent with a t5 lamp. Could some1 plz explain to me how i can set up ventilation the correct way. I have this fan hxxp://www.amazon.com/Hydrofarm-Active-Air-inch-Line/dp/B002JQ14F8

if some1 could just tell me how to setup the ventitalition i would appreciate it ver much. thank u

I hve almost the same fan...I hve it hung inside the tent at the top right side. I hung it with a bungi cord. I think I posted pics of it somewhere in this thread. Will try and take a cpl pics at lights on tonight and post them. Basically I pull the air from the tent through my cool tube and vent all of that outside. I don't use a Carbon Filter but hve one in the tent ready to go if it starts stinking in there. The negative pressure though helps keep odors at bay without it so far.

thank u both for responding. ive been waiting for a answer for weeks.lol. if u could get pix that would help. ill try to set up ventilation tmrw after work. I have a t5 lamp so i think ill have to go with LEMON JACK u since i dont have cool tube. thnx again. if u have any other suggestions or comments i will def take heed. appreciate it!

When u say put it at the top to u mean in the inside or outside of tent? do i need a speed controller for the fan also?

Hamster Lewis said:
I hve almost the same fan...I hve it hung inside the tent at the top right side. I hung it with a bungi cord. I think I posted pics of it somewhere in this thread. Will try and take a cpl pics at lights on tonight and post them. Basically I pull the air from the tent through my cool tube and vent all of that outside. I don't use a Carbon Filter but hve one in the tent ready to go if it starts stinking in there. The negative pressure though helps keep odors at bay without it so far.

Put it on the inside. You want to be changeing the air inside the tent out with fresh air. So hang your fan inside pulling air out the top. Your tent should have vents on the bottom to let air in open those. They will be your intake.

I don't use a tent myself so I dont have any pics as I just have mine mounted to the wall.

can anyone direct me to a pic of how to set up ventilation inside a tent during veg using a t5 light?

GrowLikeU said:
can anyone direct me to a pic of how to set up ventilation inside a tent during veg using a t5 light?

Finally got to the pics..Normally I hve duct running from the fan exhaust to a window but I took it off to fix it a bit.

The Carbon Filter is hung but I don't hve it hooked up...matter of fact I hve never had to even use it while pulling air from the tents. The negative pressure and exhausting it out a window keeps the room odor free.

Sorry for the HPS glow on the bud shots...didn't feel like unplugging the light.:p

P1230001.JPG

P1230003.JPG

P1230004.JPG

P1230005.JPG

P1230006.JPG

P1230010.JPG

P1230011.JPG

P1230012.JPG

P1230013.JPG

Hey guys. Quick question to all you tent growers with experience with a 1mx1mx2m tent. I want to do 2 12/12 strains in mine, NL x Skunk#1 and White Indica. Got a 600w cooltube if that helps the ideas.

They both have a medium hight growth. I was wondering what methods you guys would use to get a good yield out of them, Lst, topping, scog etc. Any suggestions would be welcomed as im trying to plan this out nicely. Want a good yield before summer hits and it effect my growing.

I Just looking for ideas here. Then i will choose what i think will work for me.

Jericho I am a fan of topping multiple times....that is what I do to my Larry OG's to get them to gve me that candelabra of buds. Lst always helps as well....I use pipe cleaners.

Latest posts

Back