Terrible Trip..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elias

Reaction score
Smoked about a gram of sticky icky. we start to worry soon after and then end up throwing up several times. it wasnt laced with anything for sure. and it wasnt hot out either. Anyone know wat this could be

Elias said:
Smoked about a gram of sticky icky. we start to worry soon after and then end up throwing up several times. it wasnt laced with anything for sure. and it wasnt hot out either. Anyone know wat this could be

Thats like saying I drank to much Everclear and got sick at my stomach.:D

sounds as though you may have gotton a hold of some budd that was not flushed of nutes..I did a plant where i nuted all the way to harvest..It made me throw up several times..I know why now its so important to flush at harvest...just my thaughts:cia:

4u2sm0ke said:
sounds as though you may have gotton a hold of some budd that was not flushed of nutes..I did a plant where i nuted all the way to harvest..It made me throw up several times..I know why now its so important to flush at harvest...just my thaughts:cia:
Sorry 4u2, I just don't believe that could cause vomiting. If so, then the people of the world who smoke all the thousands of tons of mass produced weed from the south would be puking all over the world every day. Think about it. Entire shiploads of weed come into the states and other countries every day. That's eventually broken down into street sales and consumed by millions of people who buy the crops from Mexico, South America and the Orient. None of that weed is "flushed" before harvest.

I think what is being experienced is a middle ear problem from being so messed up from smoking that the area of the middle ear that provide balance is out of whack and makes a person dizzy and then puking.

Until someone shows me a chemical analysis of weed before and after flushing that contains any difference in content that would in any way be responsible for any changes in human physical response, I'll stick to my belief that the entire flushing myth is just that, a myth propagated by those who actually don't understand what it is that they're suggesting happens.

No offence intended man, but I sincerely believe that it's all in your head.

If you honestly ran a double blind test using flushed and non-flushed weed, I believe the tests would show it makes no difference and that no one could tell the difference when smoking it.

The resolution to the puking is to smoke less. You'll get high and not puke.

When I smoke AI, one of the strongest strains on the planet, I smoke one hit. Then I wait for about 15 minutes before taking another single hit. Three or four hits of AI and I'm blasted.

If I smoked an entire gram of AI at once, I'd probably either puke or have an anxiety attack.

:D

Over toke I see people do it all the time when I go out partying. People are use to dirt weed then you fire up kind and the next thing they are rolling on the floor.

ozzydiodude said:
Over toke I see people do it all the time when I go out partying. People are use to dirt weed then you fire up kind and the next thing they are rolling on the floor.
I hear ya ozzy! I have several friends who refuse to smoke my weed any more. They're so used to smoking bombers of bunk that when they smoke my stuff, I see em take these huge lung busting tokes like it's gonna be the last weed they ever see. Then, 10 minutes later, they're laying on the nearest flat surface moaning about how that stuff must be laced with something, it's not normal! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA

I think most folks only get a chance to smoke our kind once in awhile in their life. They can't afford it on the street and smoke only the bunk.

I can't tell you how many times I've heard "Get that stuff away from me" from someone who smoked my stuff like it was the bunk they were used to.

It just doesn't occur to them that a few small tokes of mine will get them messed up like two entire bombers of the bunk.

Paranoia will destroy,You. but it is fun to laugh at the loveable dumbies sometimes. when you fire one up and half the people standing there back up to watch someone else go first is a riot to watch.

Did you puke form coughing?

...Or did you puke form the effects of cannabis, because that my friend is unlikely, unless you NEVER smoke and you smoked the whole gram to your face.

Well the paranoia triggered it. we were fine until we started worrying about getting caught. so when we got out the car i immediatly couldnt walk and had to lay down. so i did. and the good feelings you get from the high were turning into bad feelings. i felt like my spinal cord was being cut and my heart was being torn out. then i felt like i kept dying and stuff it was terrible. worse feeling in the world. To put it into more clear words, I FELT LIKE MY SOUL WAS LEAVING MY BODY?

Elias said:
Well the paranoia triggered it. we were fine until we started worrying about getting caught. so when we got out the car i immediatly couldnt walk and had to lay down. so i did. and the good feelings you get from the high were turning into bad feelings. i felt like my spinal cord was being cut and my heart was being torn out. then i felt like i kept dying and stuff it was terrible. worse feeling in the world. To put it into more clear words, I FELT LIKE MY SOUL WAS LEAVING MY BODY?

:rofl: yeah i did too when i was 13:p

StoneyBud said:
The resolution to the puking is to smoke less.

:D

yeah maybe you right..i do smoke way to uch of my own product..****..i think for once you may be right man.:rofl: but let me ask me :bong1::bolt::bong:

:yeahthat: Soul left at 12 I guess it will return one day. :laugh:

Latest posts

Back