Testing for CBD's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, two seasons ago was going to get mine tested just out of curiosity, but ended up not following through. I did find a place locally that wasnt too costly. Just asked a local dispensary where they have their product tested, (which they test everything coming through). They gave me the contact info and the place was willing to do the tests. It was $50 to just find out thc level. Or $150 for a full panel, thc, cbd, molds, ect, anything else that could be on/inside the buds.
Really interested in this once I harvest this years high CBD strain. I don't know what the rules are as far as being from the state or not, but it was relatively easy to find the lab. Mostly all respectable dispensaries have their product tested here in Northern Ca

Thank you Ston-... I checked in Cali and they didn't except samples from out of Cali..
I guess it is the federal mail system that stops them.

It is not like smoking satori and you know it is good...how you gonna tell cbds? To be continued.

Latest posts

Back