Tetrafluroehane Extraction / how would it react to a full PCV setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just because a reclaiming apparatus has been patented and can be found on google does not mean that a home extractor is going to spend the money , time , and space to operate one.
I mean, I hope if you go through with this you build the waste reclaimer too, and not just let it evaporate like the temptation will be. Far be it for me to make assumptions, but I'll bet no one outside commercial producers subject to EPA inspections are actually doing it right.

Just because a reclaiming apparatus has been patented and can be found on google does not mean that a home extractor is going to spend the money , time , and space to operate one.
I mean, I hope if you go through with this you build the waste reclaimer too, and not just let it evaporate like the temptation will be. Far be it for me to make assumptions, but I'll bet no one outside commercial producers subject to EPA inspections are actually doing it right.
It doesn't however, mean that there isn't a possibility of a refined process and equipment, this could still prove a safe alternative for those like you and I that do prefer to produce a safe, clean and non toxic product from the process, which would include everything(waste reclaimer) for safe, clean product. Your right that there is not a lot of study done on it. This converstation maybe different in the next Ten. Just saying ;-)

Gee wiz fellow memebers! What if it didn't have a past of being used for cooling!? Novi, its not huffing freon!

Well, I will have to say that from the information that I am getting from my research on this as a possible safe alternative is looking pretty good. Other than everyones opinions here, there is supporting evidence showing it is a safe alternative!

SEK, it's still there in some form. I understand it being a fresh idea, intriguing and what not but.... No offense, man, I'm pretty sure that's over your pay grade. That's some complicated ****. Risks verse rewards don't add up, for me. Brain damage, lung problems and what else?
There's a saying, K.I.S.S., keep it simple stoner. Just get you a rosin press set up and you'll have your needs meet bro. That's all solvent base extraction is trying to beat any way.
Learn RSO if you haven't already. That is a freight train of a ride. It's even got some risk involved in the process for ya.
You have a real live scientist say NO, let someone else do the testing, in a safe environment. What are you going to do with this stuff, give it to your people? Man come on, that's careless. I just see you getting people hurt and sick. Ending up in a prison cell getting your head cracked for years.... But, do as you will.

Either way everyone I am not chasing this. I choose to be even safer. I'm distilling instead
Great discussion though, LOL

Love this MP community!

Latest posts

Back