TGA GENETICS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Way back i had a ton of subcools gear. That stuff still around? Vortex, chernoble....others. Thanks

Subcool use to be on this forum yrs ago.
Yeah, i saw he passed. Pretty crappy. People either loved or hated him. His vortex was fking awesome. I see some places still sell his gear. Not sure if they ship to us.

Yeah i never had a problem with him but i never had any of his genetics. Only dealt with him on here as a member.

Phenoparadise sells TGA seeds. I've never ordered from them, but have spoken in detail to the owner and would not hesitate to recommend them. They are a US based seedbank.

I have a few of his genetics OTW from a friend.. we were talking about Sub and he was on Chris' site for a bit as a sponsor. Met him by winning a contest he put on. The seeds I won, non germinated. We decided they were green.
Meaning, not ran long enough to be viable. I made no big deal, he sent me 4 pks to replace it and from then on we
were friends. Never had an issue with the guy and if a seed didn't germ, he replaced it immediately.

Sucks The Green Avengers are no more.. TGA stands for.. lol.

Good luck in your search.. If I get enough to share I'll be sure to hit ya up ok.. I think it's The 5th Dimension and
something with Mz Jills orange skunk in it he said... we'll see. fingers crossed.

RIP buddy..

Latest posts

Back