thai sticks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man, even in Thailand they have bunk weed. The growers that really know their shit have been doin it for decades tho'.

I did Peyote one time in Nevada. An Indian friend turned me on to some. Damn good trip. Comparable to the trip you get from good LSD made in the frei University in Berlin, Germany. Here's a good link to some info on Peyote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peyote

As it says, it can take up to 30 years for a Peyote cactus to flower.

19hundred and 74, Kizar stadium SF, Led Zep...
Went to my uncles house with a couple of my boys to pick up a little smoke and he hooked me up with a fat bag and gave me this "Pinner" to sample and fogetabout it!!! That shit...man I'll tell you, by the second time I hit that joint I will never forget the buzz I got, it felt like I was on "Reds" for about and hr.. Well by the time Zep came out all I really remember to this day is standing on my seat in a daze trying to catch one of the (what seemed like) thousands of white doves they let out !!! (but I think the acid had something to do with that). All this was happing while "Bonzo" was playing "Beena long time since I rocknroll" on some ******* timpanis!!! ( drums with pedels that change the pitch of the drum). ahhhhhh thai stick, what a wonderful memory !!!

Skunk,
curious bout the seeds?? didn't try to sprout any of um ? were they still good ? Dawg, bid on 05 jan. issue H/T, can't you just back order that?

mic it was a joke about bidding on it . you probably can backorder it also not for sure . and nope havnt tried to sprout any of them yet . they may not be any good they are real dark in color almost black . i do know some of the seeds are split open already . ill just have to give them the pinch test later and see. but as far as trying to germinate any i have no more room ,my room is loaded out the ying yang with plants right now . maybe think about it this spring.

rasta said:
as an old timer was just wondering what happed to thai sticks or thai weed for that matter i see all thee seed catalogs with great seeds but not thai weed ,,,whats up
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
you want seeds contact me on msn at MOD EDIT READ THE SITE RULES
I have been growing my thai weed now for a long time now just for my personal use. But i have an abundance of seeds and would be happy to help out any fellow lovers of the ledgenry thai stick:hubba:

I dont agree with a new member with 2 posts, both of them on this thread, being able to entice other members to contact and arrange a seed deal, it could be anyone your dealing with, my mind first looks in the LEO direction.

For one thing this thread was dated 5/05, That was even before site rules.
This dude musta did some serious searching to dig up this thread.
Makes me think.....:cop:
NO POSTS REGARDING SEED EXCHANGES. due to the date of this post...this deserves closure.
I'm sure Rasta won't care seeing how its OVER 2 years old.

Oh Jonpomp, please read our site rules. Link is in my sig. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back