Thank you!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Skunk

Reaction score
I just want to thank everyone on here. Since I have found this site with it's infinate amount of information, my yields have nearly doubled. I love the fact that with a little reasearch I rarely ever have to post a question. I grow in an 8'x10' insulated room now instead of growing outside in the dirt. Without the information that this site offers that would not be possible. I never thought that I could grow hydro, and and grow it well the first time. So thank you all for this information!

Hello super skunk ! Thats great news that you have had a great success ! I hope you have many more as well ! Take care !

I always feel the same way! I really love this place.

the info here is the best around. second to none...:cool: ...

research is the key to every success. bravo to you, ss...

keep it green...Irish...

Super Skunk said:
I just want to thank everyone on here. Since I have found this site with it's infinate amount of information, my yields have nearly doubled. I love the fact that with a little reasearch I rarely ever have to post a question. I grow in an 8'x10' insulated room now instead of growing outside in the dirt. Without the information that this site offers that would not be possible. I never thought that I could grow hydro, and and grow it well the first time. So thank you all for this information!

thats because you didnt know it was easier than soil, now you have no reason to try soil unless you just want to.

Good job!

nvthis said:
Who'd you say helped you again?:D

This site in general has helped me tremendously! If I ever have a problem, or question all I have to do is enter the problem in the search, and there's my answer. Seems all of us are plagued with the same problems or questions, and with the great input that everyone has given these problems and questions are not only answered, but I am then usually given enough information to have several options to correct my problem. Unlike my library of grow books that only offer one method to correct a problem, if I can even find the information I need to make a decision.
If I have to say who has helped me the most I would have to say the cool DIY cool light that the Hemp Goddess showed us has to be the one. Soooo much easier to keep my grow room cool. Made a huge difference since I use a climate controlled enviroment. I am now experimenting with varyng temps in the room. Those lights have made it possible for me to control my temps. So a special thanks to the Hemp Goddess!!! My babyies seem to thrive at 82-86 degrees.

Super Skunk said:
If I have to say who has helped me the most I would have to say the cool DIY cool light that the Hemp Goddess showed us has to be the one. Soooo much easier to keep my grow room cool. Made a huge difference since I use a climate controlled enviroment. I am now experimenting with varyng temps in the room. Those lights have made it possible for me to control my temps. So a special thanks to the Hemp Goddess!!! My babyies seem to thrive at 82-86 degrees.

Good pick :). There are lots of Hemp Goddess DIY cool tubes in service all around the world :D. Maybe they will start making bake-a-rounds again to meet the demand!

SuperSkunk, its good to see your type of post.

thanking those @ MP b/c the info was easy to find using the search feature. thats a far cry from those who post obvious questions and then complain b/c no responses or they doubt the advice given.

Super Silver Haze said:
SuperSkunk, its good to see your type of post.

thanking those @ MP b/c the info was easy to find using the search feature. thats a far cry from those who post obvious questions and then complain b/c no responses or they doubt the advice given.

here here.

Latest posts

Back