Thanks for the well wishes...but my wife is not pregnant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
Yes I changed my avatar, but that's not me and my wife with the pee test stick.

I am probably 25 years older than that kid, my wife is a black woman and I would not be dumb enough to post a pic of myself or wife.:) So three strikes.:D

Just loved the expression on the kid's face when I saw it on facebook and decided to change my Avi. I do thank those who have pm'd me congrats though. ;)

Oh here is the pic in larger form so you can enjoy the look on his face.:hubba:

he-seems-happy.jpg

lol i was wondering

ya he looks real happy :hubba: i can see the next 18 years flashing before his eyes :D

What about the look on her face, is she saying, I got him? I kinda want to hit her. Kidding, kinda.

Hamster Lewis said:
Yes I changed my avatar, but that's not me and my wife with the pee test stick.

I am probably 25 years older than that kid, my wife is a black woman and I would not be dumb enough to post a pic of myself or wife.:) So three strikes.:D

Just loved the expression on the kid's face when I saw it on facebook and decided to change my Avi. I do thank those who have pm'd me congrats though. ;)

Oh here is the pic in larger form so you can enjoy the look on his face.:hubba:

View attachment 200389

i coulda sworn u made mention of your age recently on here, thats why i instantly knew that pic wasn't you

I knew the pic wasn't you but wondered if this was a subtile way to announce something, lol.

That dudes face = priceless!

At first I thought it was a booze ad. Then I thought it was an electric toothbrush ad. It took me a gazillion years and a day to realise that the "obelisk" was a pregnancy stick thingazoid.

Hamster Lewis said:
my wife is a black woman
You have good taste. :afroweed:

Hamster i saw your new avatar a few days ago and i honestly thought you were advertising your own invented Ph,TDS,PPM all in one meter !

I think that kids Ph just flew from slightly alkaline to extremly acidic in 0.6 seconds !
Thanks for posting the facts :D !

Rosebud said:
What about the look on her face, is she saying, I got him? I kinda want to hit her. Kidding, kinda.

I agree Rose...let's see how happy she is when he is nowhere to be found and 10,000 dollars behind in Child Support.

ShOrTbUs said:
i coulda sworn u made mention of your age recently on here, thats why i instantly knew that pic wasn't you

Yeah I am pretty sure I have mentioned a couple times I am in my early 40's. After the third PM of congrats I figured I would just make sure everyone knew.:)

TwoHighCrimes said:
Hamster i saw your new avatar a few days ago and i honestly thought you were advertising your own invented Ph,TDS,PPM all in one meter !

I think that kids Ph just flew from slightly alkaline to extremly acidic in 0.6 seconds !
Thanks for posting the facts :D !

Lol...yeah kinda does look like a ph pen.:)

YYZ every group has their good and bad peeps...my first wife was an Italian princess, or at least she thought she was.:p I have dated women from many different races, colors and creeds. None are free from their own brand of crazy.:)

Hamster Lewis said:
YYZ every group has their good and bad peeps...my first wife was an Italian princess, or at least she thought she was.:p I have dated women from many different races, colors and creeds. None are free from their own brand of crazy.:)
Tru dat. It is the one thing that unites all women throughout the world. :angrywife::angrywife::angrywife:

Of course, had I said that it would have been "every demographic has a very few people in it whom I can stand, the rest all equally suck". Except Canadian guys. :evil:

Hamster Lewis said:
Lol...yeah kinda does look like a ph pen.:)

That is so true!!!

AHH HA HA HA HA

This is too funny.

And for the record i am NOT a Stormtrooper.

well if the lady in the avator pic an't pregnet she will be as cute as she looks

Latest posts

Back