THC Bomb & Afghandalf, DWC, first hydro 1/27/08

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey lax4wm
bad news,
our possible strain in common
turned male on me...
im still gonna grow him outside tho.
how u have better luck with urs.
im gonna try to harvest mine for seeds.
=]

Oh GNOES!!
Hey, I hope he's healthy if what they say about its yield and commercial properties is true you might be able to get a decent cross too!, you should try to collect and store some pollen...not that I know the first thing about breeding. =\ Wish I had someone to compare with though, what is your other strain again?

Syke said:
hey lax4wm
bad news,
our possible strain in common
turned male on me...
im still gonna grow him outside tho.
how u have better luck with urs.
im gonna try to harvest mine for seeds.
=]

Hey Syke...I think we are in the same boat...damn =\:fid: I loved how she was filling out, the LST made her grow like crazy.

Well how about some MOJO for our other babies

http://la.gg/upl/Balls_2.jpg

looks great man, hope everything comes out for ya!!! i personally grow in soil medium, which is choosen and prefered by me, maybe after i truely get good, then i'll try my hand at others, i have tried and done it before, i jsut dont like it. lates man.

Dc

Still recovering from depression from that bastard in my garden. However we must appease the masses :)

Got a Widow Clone taking root as we speak hopefully it'll be healthy enough for a transplant soon.

Here are the pics, enjoy!

100_1212.JPG

100_1213.JPG

100_1215.JPG

100_1218.JPG

100_1220.JPG

everything looks great
keep it up.
did u throw out ur male or are keeping for seeds?

Syke said:
everything looks great
keep it up.
did u throw out ur male or are keeping for seeds?

I didn't throw him out yet, but i can't keep him for seeds =\, I'd really like to collect and store the pollen till next year or so (dont' even know if it can be held for that long) but yea I don't have a separate room to flower him and I need to have 2 females in those current buckets, the widow is looking healthy!!
I'll try to get pics of the dyi aeroponic cloner i made, pretty pleased with myself :Donly took about 20 minutes and a couple bucks.

Fingers XXX Crossed for the ghani to be female!

Hey everyone,

Thanks for all comments up to this date, today marks the last week of vegging.

I am sorry I have not been able to get pictures of the clones I have sitting, but 5 days in I checked and still no roots through the cubes =\. However I am hopeful because they look perfectly healthy....well after we looked at the roots one of them started drooping hardcore...I don't know why, maybe you do? but I think it'll bounce back.

Since I am unsure if THCBomb is truly a male or not and I am still hopeful that it could be female, I have started putting it on 12/12 to confirm/deny it's male status before I rip it up and try transplanting this WW clone.

The Afghani is on her fourth week of vegging as of yesterday. She is being fed at 900PPM now:banana:. Today I topped her and started LST. For the Topping all I did was cut out or kinda plucked out the newest set of growth that was coming out of the stalk, you can see in the pictures before and after the cut.

Below are the before pictures enjoy. I can't think of anything I am currently concerned about but if you see anything please! don't hesitate to tell me or give me your input.

Unless it's about my sub par mylar setup because I am in the process of amending that.
:D

100_1258.JPG

100_1268.JPG

100_1273.JPG

100_1279.JPG

100_1281.JPG

100_1288.JPG

100_1292.JPG

100_1294.JPG

100_1296.JPG

cant belive i missed this journal for so long! damn bro that is one sexy *** plant..

carful with that LST shes a thick one.. just LST then wait about 3 days to a week and LST again by then she should be used to it... so and so forth..

here are some pictures of the clones..the pix aren't great my friend took them as i left hte cloner at his place because they are from his widows.

What you see is a tupperware container, 2 rockwool cubes, the clones sitting in them, the tupperware is filled to about .5-1 inch below the rockwool with a superthrive/distilled water combination with an airstone connected to a pump outside of the tupper. The sickly one has been that way since we lifted the lid to check for roots.

!

Sick Clone.jpg

Sick Clone 1.jpg

Ganja_Greg said:
cant belive i missed this journal for so long! damn bro that is one sexy *** plant..

carful with that LST shes a thick one.. just LST then wait about 3 days to a week and LST again by then she should be used to it... so and so forth..

Thanks greg, you're right that ***** is stiff as a hickory. I'll be taking my time with her.:p Girls don't like it when you move too fast :hubba:

They were both males and I haven't posted because I am bitter but mostly because I have no pictures, I mentioned starting a clone earlier in this journal. I rescued that ***** and she is lookin GOOD, only prob is she had no time to veg because school ends soon and i gotta get oooout. Anyhow if I ever manage to get any pictures i'll put em up. They were beautiful males before i had to kill them!!!:hairpull:.

put it in there the more the better. what kinda light it hps or mh.

lax4wm said:
They were both males and I haven't posted because I am bitter but mostly because I have no pictures, I mentioned starting a clone earlier in this journal. I rescued that ***** and she is lookin GOOD, only prob is she had no time to veg because school ends soon and i gotta get oooout. Anyhow if I ever manage to get any pictures i'll put em up. They were beautiful males before i had to kill them!!!:hairpull:.

i only buy feminized seeds..it would kill me to have to kill half my plants (males) at 2 feet tall..so worth the extra couple bucks..jmo

Latest posts

Back