The 4th Level of the high-Chasing the Green Dragon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Autoflower

Auto Flower Lover
Reaction score
So i was just reading the thread The 3 levels of marijuana high. I just wanted to know if anyone here has ever hit the 4th? Ill try the explian it has much as possible.
So this has only happend to me about 30 or 40 times in my life and usally with AAA buds or honey oil smoked hot knife style but on the rare occasion with a bong or pipe. Usally it happened after a nice sized hot knife hit and holding the hit in for like 20 seconds.Wut happend is it feels like, a wave of euphoric rush, almost like a coccain(only tried it 2 times the **** is bad news) and percaset high mixed to gether but more euphoric then both. like im talkin about the most euphoric feeling ive ever had in my life, it would start at my head and move down my entire body all the way to my finger tips and toes.The best way to describe this feeling is it been wave of intense euphria washing over your entire body. I call it Chasing the Green Dragon cuz once u get weed or oil that good not much compares. I havent had it a high like that for over a year now, it dont happen so much since i got more of a tolerance
Any one else reach the 4th level?

LOL your posts are classic.... read the rules... talkin about any other drug besides mj is against the rules...

I get that kind of high most times I hit a bowl of my Larry OG...never did smack but I imagine it is like that. Just a total wash across my body starting at my face and head and spreading downward. Very Narcotic. I love it except I can't really do much after that...except chill....way out.

Hamster Lewis said:
I get that kind of high most times I hit a bowl of my Larry OG...never did smack but I imagine it is like that. Just a total wash across my body starting at my face and head and spreading downward. Very Narcotic. I love it except I can't really do much after that...except chill....way out.
thats the one. I might have to grow sum larry one day

my bad about the rule break.forgot :bong:

1 Time doin a big hot knife hit i got the rush. but this one was so intense that my left arm started shakin uncontrabbly. the rush lasted about 2 minutes. wierd experince tho never had that befor.probly the highest ive ever got in 8 years of smoking

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
LOL your posts are classic.... read the rules... talkin about any other drug besides mj is against the rules...

Yet, curiously, it's evidently OK with you if Hamster mentions "smack".

And you guys wonder why people stop coming around....

LassChance

LassChance said:

LassChance

hmmmm How is it evidently ok?? :doh: you a mind reader or sumthin?? what number am i thinkin of??

Lass did you come back just to "Stir" things up? Got nothing better to do on Super Bowl Sunday?

I agree Umbra, drop in blood pressure. Sho feels good though.

LassChance said:

LassChance

Pretty sure my mention of smack when taken in it's proper context is in no way encouraging or condoning the use of other drugs...there is a difference in my book at least in talking about other drugs and their use and making mention of one in trying to compare a certain strain of Cannabis's high.

Hope everything is okay LC....you seem to have comeback angry about something. No need to attack JAAM.

I call it riding the wave. I don't get it every time even with the same plant. Some buds just have something extra I guess? I got it with my recent budder batch. oh my.

OldHippieChick said:
I call it riding the wave. I don't get it every time even with the same plant. Some buds just have something extra I guess? I got it with my recent budder batch. oh my.
nice , ya it feels like a giant wave of euphoria eh. its been a while for me

I wonder if it has to do with the intensity of the lumens during flowering. I know certain strains produce THCV but will only do so with a minimum 1000w lamp.

Latest posts

Back