The ABC's of Marijuana Passion - Off-topic game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

What are the ABCs of MP? Let's find out. I'll start with the letter A. Then the next person gets the letter B, and so on and so on. Let someone else have a turn before you play again.

It can be anything that pertains to marijuana or the board. Ready? Let's go.

A is for the apple pie I craved this morning.

E is for EASY. It's easy to germinate, well atleast for me. ;)

H is for Hydro, and a Healthy Harvest lol

J is for Joint, which I rolled out of Indica, which was grown in Hydro, which is all good Ganja comes from, and I used all the Ferts, that was Easy to germinate, and grew good Drugs, which created the Cloud of smoke, that came from the Bong, that I carved out of an apple this morning:D

K is for Kilos, which hopefully i'll be able to harvest at sometime in life :D

L is for Lungs that I've filled with Kilos of bud smoke that I rolled into Joints, which I rolled out of Indica, which was grown in Hydro, which is all good Ganja comes from, and I used all the Ferts, that was Easy to germinate, and grew good Drugs, which created the Cloud of smoke, that came from the Bong, that I carved out of an Apple this morning

M is for Mary Jane, which with ill fill my Lungs while i smoke my Indica which i grew in Hydro using good Ferts which makes a damn good Joint or sometimes a heavy Bong which results in a Cloud of smoke everytime ;) Easy

O is for Orgasm, which I have after looking at TBG's bud pic's.:D

P is for..........POUNDS.........which i would like to get of my plant.

Q is for QUEEEN. And that's what my Mother Plants are!

No, that's not me. It's just a pic I grabbed off the net.

BigAssPlants.jpg

S is for:hubba: SEX...............................ether a male or female.

Latest posts

Back