The age of wizz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Icex420

Smokaturkey
Reaction score
Ok heres my situation : Im having a clean friend of mine sell me his juice. How long can i keep this stuff refregerated before its no good for a lab sample?

I got the reheating techneque down.

Im just wondering if he gives me a large bottle on monday when it was made how long is it good for refregerated?

You want it as fresh as you can get it.

Is it in a glass test tube kind of container and you pop it in to get it up to body temerature?

:peace:

SmokinMom said:
Sell?

He won't make a donation? :p Some friend.

Good luck.

I asked him if he wanted to make 20 bucks.

Dr. GreenBrain said:
Piss goes bad? It's full of ammonia!
It isn't the ammonia content that would make it go "bad" it's the urea that decomposes to ammonia

Anarchist_UK said:
It isn't the ammonia content that would make it go "bad" it's the urea that decomposes to ammonia

I thought the ammonia would help preserve it. I don't know though, I was just asking if anyone knows for sure if piss goes bad.

Dr. GreenBrain said:
I thought the ammonia would help preserve it. I don't know though, I was just asking if anyone knows for sure if piss goes bad.
It does in a way, but it's becasue of the breakdown of urea into ammonia and other compounds that it goes "bad" as the urea and uric acid begin to breakdown, the lack of the former 2 compounds can be detected as a "stale sample"

I gave a sample for a drug test that was split in 2. Half was kept in a refrigerator for 2 weeks and the other half was sent for testing. This was done by the doctor so I`d say it `keeps` for 2 weeks if stored at the right temperature.

Latest posts

Back