The Attitude Seedbank PROMO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost Forgot!
Im ordering tomorrow!
10x Mandala Satori
5x TGA Subcool Jack the Ripper
5x Next Generation Romulan Diesel Fem
5x Greenhouse Seeds Kings Kush Fem

I gotta King's Kush freebie I'm poppin next. drfting07, you ever have the pleasure of tokin it? Wanted to know how she smokes....taste, buzz and whatnots...

:peace:

I have not, was looking for a grapefruit x og kush cross and stumbled upon it. Decided to try. Let me know when you start that journal!

Next Generation seed company has Grapfruit Diesel as well. hxxp://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/next-generation-grapefruit-diesel-feminized/prod_1702.html

ahhh please stop :ignore: . im going to have to block attitudes site.

off to smoke some grapefruit auto and some sour kush mixed togeher in the bowl, close as ill get to those at the moment :bolt::bong1:

I was and still am just too paranoid to order... I just have too much to loose at this point in my life. I envy all of you who are able to make the orders. Maybe later on in life when my kids are grown and moved out... lol...

Does attitude accept visa pre-paid gift cards?

drfting, Yes, they do

url: hxxp://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/payment-options/info_6.html

PAYMENT OPTION

What payment do you accept: We accept, Credit cards, postal orders, international money orders, cheques***, prepaid visa cards, and cash

*** We no longer accept personal, international cheques

Can I pay with Gift Card / Multiple gift cards: Yes, you can email us the details and we will process that for you: info@theattitudeseedbank.*** with the card type, card number, expiry date, amount available on each card and security code, please ensure that it is a gift card activated for international use and also that it has been registered.

Latest posts

Back