Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Nukeheads....what do you think?

Bubba

Reaction score
Recently made a couple orders, not big, just under 200.00 US.

Not hearing anything, I messaged. I guess they found my payments, but somehow I didn't press "order" which I found odd, since I had screen shot of the final page showing successful buy, or so I thought.

Anyway, instructed to do the buy again, and apply a code. That resulted in 0.00 owed, and screen shot saved of that receipt.

Messaged back twice, asking for verification, but haven't heard back, but that email was only sent last night, so maybe nothing.

I use their nutrients, strains looked interesting, just hoping I didn't throw money away of course!

Just wondering others experiences with them were. In a week or so, 35 breeders are going to be selling seeds to whoever has the cash at a nearby grow store, and I'm thinking of the buying for a lifetime supply, and never needing to order again, unless I just want.

Thanks in advance guys, help an old fart out!

Bubba

Last edited:

Growdude

I am the Smo King
Reaction score
I've heard there a scam, lots of unhappy people on other forums

putembk

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear Bubba. I hear this all the time. Welcome to the world of seed buying. It is possible the vendor is simply slow. I have never bought seeds on line. I somehow have seeds fall in my lap by networking in the marijuana community.

Good luck and I hope it works out for you. Maybe some day we will allow seed sales on here. We could at least run off the scammers. Stay tuned.

WeedHopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep Pute is right. Stay tuned. Hoping we can soon have seeds right here.

Bubba

Reaction score
Well I thought in fairness to Nukeheads, I would let all know how it turned out.

Like in fairy tales, "everyone lived happily ever after." Haven't tried them, but all arrived.

Bubba

Bubba

Reaction score
Oh, they do include what appears to be nice freebies. Including a free seed that cost 35 a piece, a 5 pack purple dawn and a pack of a kush phenotype.

Very very well packed in the most unusual container. Took me 20 minutes to figure out how it opened, sort of like a puzzle box.

Bubba

bigsur51

Reaction score
I highly recommend Goat and Monkey Seeds , I know Xochipilli personally and he has the real deal genetics and is as honest as the day is long

many people including myself , have sent elite genetics to Xo because he is also breeding and making more seeds , the dude is a legit Doctor too , takes care of patients everyday....

I just recently sent him some Big Sur Holyweed seeds to breed with and some Jalalabad Star

Bubba

Reaction score
Glad it worked out for you.
Well, they arrived, which is promising. Until results (as far as the seed itself) who knows. I do feel better.

Genetics are key to great results. Persistence is key to obtaining them apparently.

Always hoping for best and it is the wild west out there...so I guess the old "You chose your choices and you pays your money" sort of a dance.

Bubba

Bubba

Reaction score
I highly recommend Goat and Monkey Seeds , I know Xochipilli personally and he has the real deal genetics and is as honest as the day is long

many people including myself , have sent elite genetics to Xo because he is also breeding and making more seeds , the dude is a legit Doctor too , takes care of patients everyday....

I just recently sent him some Big Sur Holyweed seeds to breed with and some Jalalabad Star
Info appreciated.

Bubba

putembk

Staff member
Reaction score
The nice thing about What Big just said and like the beans I just got is we know these guys and the genetics are proven. It sure takes a lot of the the guess work and bad genetics out of play. Even still many I try are all good but not long term keepers. Only certain plants meet my needs and we all have different needs.

Latest posts