The best comedian In your opinion Is?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Dog

femme fatale proud grower
Reaction score
Who rules in your book? I know it is hard to pick just one so make a list if you like no rules about that. this should be fun even better if you can find a clip of the best joke they have!

Never really been my thing but if I had to choose 1 it would probably be Jerry Seinfeld or Jay Leno...is he even a comedian? I dunno. :p

Frankie Boyle. :)

Quote:"After watching Saddams execution online I had to ask myself: is there nothing on the internet I won't watch?"

:p

Rockster said:
Frankie Boyle. :)

Quote:"After watching Saddams execution online I had to ask myself: is there nothing on the internet I won't watch?

:spit: Love ya rockster!!!

Yo,

I like satirical humor the best, and I think that Ron White fits that pretty well.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

all of these are awesome..I think I will have to go with george carlin as my fav... ron white is hilarious I listen to comedians on cd while I do taxes I have his, eddies, adams, martins, jeffs, mitchs lots and lots of them makes work a fun place and people are always after me to borrow them..chris rock is awesome too. oh and my new favorite is def cat williams..poor little tink tink....and the queens of comedy all rock!

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-zFQ9fOTSU some cussing may be involved fyi....

I have to give it to Dave Chappelle.... dude is a genius :D

Hey we have one of the best growers in the world on this thread... Whats up Rockster :D

Russell Peters and Demetri Martin (he's just so out there with some of his stuff) top my list. very clever guys.

u guys have to see jo koy he is new and so funny...he is hilarious when mimicking his mother...patton oswald my weakness is strong..

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekBgCmdCI34 watch for his lips...

SmokinMom said:
Never really been my thing but if I had to choose 1 it would probably be Jerry Seinfeld or Jay Leno...is he even a comedian? I dunno. :p

the best comedian by far is Smokin Mom

for thinking Jay Leno is funny... now thats a good joke.

He's dead now, and I'm sure he's still getting no respect, but Rodney Dangerfield is/was one of my very favorites.

Oh man you guy's need to tune in to jeff dunham, saw him live in seattle 2 years ago he was freakin halarious!

"I have to give it to Dave Chappelle.... dude is a genius" :yeahthat:

Alistair Young said:
He's dead now, and I'm sure he's still getting no respect, but Rodney Dangerfield is/was one of my very favorites.

I love that DOB..

Alistair Young said:

Ohh yeah.... he was halarios :D I like to get high and watch Caddyshack.... love that flick

Yeah Chapelle is awesome.
Eddie Murphy stand up is good (ie. Delerious) not a fan of his movies

Larry David Cracks me up.

Ron James and even though he is not a bonifide comedian I would have to say Bubbles off of trailor park boys cracks me up big time.

Cheers!!!

clean comedy that is funny--Regan>>>>hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89frRi8GgGA

Latest posts

Back