The best comedian In your opinion Is?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nvthis said:
The funniest thing I ever heard him say was during a roast (I can't remember who's) we he looked over at Dr. Ruth and said "God, I wanna (BLEEP) you so bad!"

Oh man, I about peed on myself.

Oops! Nevermind, I'm a stoner... Wrong guy. It was that weird neurotic dude from Friends... Ehh sorry. Ok. Shutting up now:eek:

Pryor, Carlin, Dangerfield, and Kinison are my faves. Lots of funny peeps out there, I love old E.Murphy too.

Gracie Allen was absolutely fabulous as was W C Fields.

Dr. Manny Bowles said:
Pryor, Carlin, Dangerfield, and Kinison are my faves. Lots of funny peeps out there, I love old E.Murphy too.
I agree! 4 of my all time favs. Love Chris Rocks stand up too.

It was quite a moment in history when an unknown comic named Sam Kinison took the stage on the david Letterman show for the first time. wow!

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_VURr6jnWQ

change 'xx' to 'tt'

Hands down best comic I've ever seen in the cynical parody vein is Patton Oswald. Dangerously funny dude. Also, Andy Richter, Conan O'Briens sidekick, doesn't get near enough credit in my book. One of the quickest, sharpest wits out there. The guy operates with ease in one of the most challenging comedy arenas, responding spontaneously to an unscripted dialog with hysterical insight and charm.

~Snax (He Who Lurks)

Richard Pryor could make you laugh till ya cryed ...........p,l,r

monkeybusiness said:
I agree! 4 of my all time favs. Love Chris Rocks stand up too.

It was quite a moment in history when an unknown comic named Sam Kinison took the stage on the david Letterman show for the first time. wow!

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_VURr6jnWQ

change 'xx' to 'tt'

thanks for the link! funny stuff!

Hmmmm...George W. Bush :p

I'm young but nobody has mentioned Johnny Carson?

dave chappelle all of his stand up is hilarious, but its not clea, also dennis leary hes an irish american/******* hes also nsfw but hes a little of on older comedian now his no cure for cancer was a really popular show he did

dudette...I wld take down that photobucket link in your signature...it was quite easy to get into your photobucket pics which is why we don't allow links to photobucket or any other off site places...if I can do it LEO can also...you don't really want people looking through your pics do you?

ron white is my fav but eddy and his brother are right there with them

Hamster Lewis said:
dudette...I wld take down that photobucket link in your signature...it was quite easy to get into your photobucket pics which is why we don't allow links to photobucket or any other off site places.

:giggle:

Yep, what he said.

Hamster Lewis said:
dudette...I wld take down that photobucket link in your signature...it was quite easy to get into your photobucket pics which is why we don't allow links to photobucket or any other off site places...if I can do it LEO can also...you don't really want people looking through your pics do you?

Hey Hamster that one dude sorta looks like you....:rofl:

pcduck said:
Hey Hamster that one dude sorta looks like you....:rofl:

Lol....not me pc....besides the pics of her in her bra and panties she has a screen cap of her name googled...the only thing missing is her address...I am amazed at how many people don't know how unsecure photobucket is....

Latest posts

Back