Advertise On Marijuana Passion

The biggest Outdoor Auto Grow Ive seen

Dr.Autoflower

Auto Flower Lover
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
465
Reaction score
70
My buddy on youtube has the best auto grow set up ive seen to this date. He just pulled 32oz and his biggest was 7oz!!!


check out his channel and watch the grow from start to finish

hxxp://www.youtube.com/user/215medicineman
 

Dr.Autoflower

Auto Flower Lover
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
465
Reaction score
70
heres a link to the biggest outdoor auto grow ive seen. Not bad for it being in the UK.heres a link to is last update

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmUxrLbw1k4


and his channel where u can see all the vids

hxxp://www.youtube.com/user/autodargo#p/u
 

Hick

Git "R" lit
Joined
Apr 19, 2005
Messages
12,836
Reaction score
12,667
yea, gotta love youtube.
My favorite is the "blind folded, behind the back, over two buildings, nothing but net", basketball shot...:eek: I wonder how they do that...:confused2:
 

Hamster Lewis

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
16,529
Reaction score
3,731
Hick said:
yea, gotta love youtube.
My favorite is the "blind folded, behind the back, over two buildings, nothing but net", basketball shot...:eek: I wonder how they do that...:confused2:
Lol...are ya trying to say some youtube videos are fake Hick? That never happens.

That is quite a few plants.....thanks for sharing.
 

ozzydiodude

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2008
Messages
9,142
Reaction score
4,319
Hick said:
yea, gotta love youtube.
My favorite is the "blind folded, behind the back, over two buildings, nothing but net", basketball shot...:eek: I wonder how they do that...:confused2:
:confused2: I thought everyone could make that shot.
 

Dr.Autoflower

Auto Flower Lover
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
465
Reaction score
70
so it fake becuz the guy made videos instead of only posting pics? I dont get it... hes on a differnt forum where you can ether post picks or vids, he picked to do vids, so that makes his grow fake???

what makes it unbeilivable?
 

Hick

Git "R" lit
Joined
Apr 19, 2005
Messages
12,836
Reaction score
12,667
no.. that makes his grow on youtube,
But beyond that.
It ain't "here" where we are comfortable viewing, watching, asking questions, or participating...:)
 

Hamster Lewis

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
16,529
Reaction score
3,731
Dr.Autoflower said:
so it fake becuz the guy made videos instead of only posting pics? I dont get it... hes on a differnt forum where you can ether post picks or vids, he picked to do vids, so that makes his grow fake???

what makes it unbeilivable?
I don't think anyone said the grow video was fake...although they might think it.:eek: My comment was regarding the basketball one and fake youtube videos in general.
Some of my favorite MythBuster episodes are the ones where they debunk viral videos....love that show.
 

Dr.Autoflower

Auto Flower Lover
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
465
Reaction score
70
So what if mp had a video uploading along with pic uploading like other sites. would ppl question if grow journals were real if ppl made vids instead of taking pics? I feel vids are a much much better way to show ppl your grow and if MP had a way to upload vids it would be a much better site, not saying MP is a bad site or anything. You just can get more information across in vids then you can with post it seems.
 
A

AlkaloidContent

Guest
Personally I think Youtube is the last place you should ever post any incriminating media. Not that there is any incriminating evidence in the video. It couldnt be used as proof or anything like that but the thing is. People might know its you. Also youtube is alot larger of a website/database than sites like this, it is also owned by a large corporation as opposed to a site like this that is owned most likely by one person. Worked by many but all info gathered on individual users is more secure. Youtube could easily give away your information to authorities without the need for warrants, etc, if they choose to give it away voluntarily. Think about it...why would they lose what they have become to help hide a bunch of growers.

Granted this is a long winded idea, most likely just paranoia speaking, but it doesnt seem logical. I mean what if someone who doesnt like him see these vids and is like OMG thats so and so. I cant believe he grows weed. I hate him. Calls the cops to stir things up. Posting pic of your grow is okay but keep out all but the plants. Thats all we wanna see anyway.
 

Dr.Autoflower

Auto Flower Lover
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
465
Reaction score
70
AlkaloidContent said:
Personally I think Youtube is the last place you should ever post any incriminating media. Not that there is any incriminating evidence in the video. It couldnt be used as proof or anything like that but the thing is. People might know its you. Also youtube is alot larger of a website/database than sites like this, it is also owned by a large corporation as opposed to a site like this that is owned most likely by one person. Worked by many but all info gathered on individual users is more secure. Youtube could easily give away your information to authorities without the need for warrants, etc, if they choose to give it away voluntarily. Think about it...why would they lose what they have become to help hide a bunch of growers.

Granted this is a long winded idea, most likely just paranoia speaking, but it doesnt seem logical. I mean what if someone who doesnt like him see these vids and is like OMG thats so and so. I cant believe he grows weed. I hate him. Calls the cops to stir things up. Posting pic of your grow is okay but keep out all but the plants. Thats all we wanna see anyway.
Im not saying youtube is safe. thats why i dont post grows there anymore. But im sure it would be alot safer if MP had a way to upload videos and not have to deal with youtube at all
 

JustAnotherAntMarching

Smot Poker Since '93
Joined
Jun 25, 2009
Messages
1,965
Reaction score
224
Dr.Autoflower said:
So what if mp had a video uploading along with pic uploading like other sites. would ppl question if grow journals were real if ppl made vids instead of taking pics? I feel vids are a much much better way to show ppl your grow and if MP had a way to upload vids it would be a much better site, not saying MP is a bad site or anything. You just can get more information across in vids then you can with post it seems.
Wow someone needs a toke.... Your an edgy dude Dr....
 

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Joined
Jan 6, 2006
Messages
9,329
Reaction score
5,016
it had nothing to do with MP Dr. Had to do with "privacy policies" Like photobucket, facebook, myspace, and youtube. They will turn every bit of info over to the US authorities. It's spelled out in the privacy policy.
All we are saying is "user beware" ;) when it comes to weed read that link before you click "i agree"
We want MPer's to be fully aware. It's how we roll. teaching everyone how to be safe as well ;)
Our comments sometimes are not directed at you...but directed towards the general pop so they are informed. :) but bein a bunch of tokers....we sometimes babble :p
:48:
 

Hamster Lewis

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
16,529
Reaction score
3,731
Mutt said:
it had nothing to do with MP Dr. Had to do with "privacy policies" Like photobucket, facebook, myspace, and youtube. They will turn every bit of info over to the US authorities. It's spelled out in the privacy policy.
All we are saying is "user beware" ;) when it comes to weed read that link before you click "i agree"
We want MPer's to be fully aware. It's how we roll. teaching everyone how to be safe as well ;)
Our comments sometimes are not directed at you...but directed towards the general pop so they are informed. :) but bein a bunch of tokers....we sometimes babble :p
:48:
:yeahthat: :goodposting:
 
A

AlkaloidContent

Guest
Really I think our argument here is directed at these large corporations that will turn you in.

Honestly pics and words are all one needs to get a point. Videos are just more convenient. All I can say is if the MAN wants me that bad he gonna have to go through the work. I will never allow my personal life to be documented and sold to law enforcement agencies. Maybe not for cash, but for something. Websites like this dont allow videos for this reason most likely. Its too much. Cell phone pics are becoming dangerous too as I know everyone is aware.

Bottom line, just take your time to explain yourself in words and then get some pics to show main points. You dont have to worry about somebody getting mad that you are screwing around on a family site with illegal ops. What if some young buck 14 years old see your grow op and decides to try it. Not saying a minor cant just join these sites, but at least this site is made for it. Youtube is made for family vacation vids and videos that borderline softcore porn.

Maybe if a site was created by an individual that would hold information private, that had the same style as youtube but geared specifically for grow vids, then we would be okay.

Youtube is not the place though.
 

Hick

Git "R" lit
Joined
Apr 19, 2005
Messages
12,836
Reaction score
12,667
Dr.Autoflower said:
Im not saying youtube is safe. thats why i dont post grows there anymore. But im sure it would be alot safer if MP had a way to upload videos and not have to deal with youtube at all
So now that we have established that youtube is not safe, and that a lot of fakes are posted there. We'll ask all of the members to go there, and watch pot growing videos??? :confused2:
You were one of the most adamant about getting a section specifically for Autos here. Then as soon as you got it, you bailed, went "somewhere" else and posted all your grow.
Then after 2 months, drop back in complaining about the 'flavor' of the posts in that section. AND want us to encourage members to go elsewhere, to a site already admitting to opening their data base to film/music industry to help them track pirated products, without so much as a warrant. What do you suppose their reaction would be if leo were to make a similar request?
If MP had the ability to post videos, I'd go into the home made porn industry. :doh:
We don't, you're lucky... ;)
Grows at MP are documented in photographs, that's it. We're not going the youtube route. Sorry if that cramps your style. :eek:
 

Latest posts

Top