The Brother's Grunt Current MICRO GROW

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Whats up everyone. Thought we would toss up a few pics of our current MICRO GROW. :eek: The Cherry Malawi ladies you see on the left range from 48 inches tall to 50 inches tall and growing. :shocked: To the right we have some Stoneybud and Papaya. :p Hope you enjoy our MICRO GROW PICS. :hubba:

100_1223.jpg

100_1227.jpg

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up everyone. Thought we would toss up a few pics of our current MICRO GROW. :eek: The Cherry Malawi ladies you see on the left range from 48 inches tall to 50 inches tall and growing. :shocked: To the right we have some Stoneybud and Papaya. :p Hope you enjoy our MICRO GROW PICS. :hubba:

SWEET, Looks Great TBG, is that Billy Bob helping the grow in the first pic? :D

Looking great in there.I only have one question.Are you trying to scare the panties off them beautiful ladies in there.Keep it GREEN:D

The pictures made my laugh so hard. The first one is great. And What is MICRO GROW? I mean to me these plants look normal. Is it anything like LST?

...thought you were suppose to kill all large goofy looking males in the garden...????Hmmmmmmmmm :lama:

everything looks gret TBG!! cant wait 2 see the progress!!!

Think you need to re-evaluate your idea of a micro grow there bro. :holysheep:
Great lookin room dude. :D
Nice peak into the Grunt's humble abode. :aok:

:D
Mutt said:
Think you need to re-evaluate your idea of a micro grow there bro. :holysheep:
Great lookin room dude. :D
Nice peak into the Grunt's humble abode. :aok:

I agree..I am new to grown but I thaught micro ment small....if thats small I would like to see some Tall from the giver of MOJO..will be watchN KeepN it GREEN:D

Yeah nice micro grow, lol was that a joke. Looks awesome. You use only miracle grow and water, then in flowering what nutes is it that you use?

Dam TBROG that plant is huge. Nice grow.

Thanks
SALT

haha micro? somone quick get TBG the definition of micro grow! maybe if they were about 2ft shorter those are small christmas tree's in the making!

lol looking good TBG keep it green!

Whats up everyone. Yes us putting MICRO GROW up is and was a joke. :p Micro means small and that's the last thing these ladies are. :rofl: Yes we use Miracle-Gro potting soil that feeds plants up to 3 months. About 2 weeks after they go into flower we start them on Fox Farm Big Bloom. We give them 1/4 TSP. per gallon of water every other watering but as of today we haven't given them anything but plain water. They have been in flower since January 1st. ;) We'll be sure to keep you all posted on the MONSTERS. :aok:

That's a MONSTER micro grow alright! Thanks for the peek into your garden. How many watts are you guys using there?

Whats up PB. Were running two 400 Watt Hps lights right now. Were gonna be upgrading to a 1,000 Watt Hps here in the near future. ;)

Sorry to alert you, but theres a bloke standing in your grow room. Just thought id let you know.

haha micro grow :D lookin nice TBG.. i shall be watching :)

Latest posts

Back