The Brother's Grunt outdoor grow

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats up everyone. Well as of today she is 6 weeks old and looking great. Here are a few pics.

100_2741.jpg

100_2740.jpg

100_2739.jpg

100_2738.jpg

Whats up everyone. Thought i would give you all a update on my lady. I think she is around 7 weeks or so old and stretching like a mother fu**er. I think she will be topped this week. Anyway here are a few pics. See if you can find something in the pic.

ReaferChiefer26 it's still to early for flower.

100_2792.jpg

100_2793.jpg

100_2794.jpg

100_2795.jpg

Hey TBG, thats a nice lookin plant and damn she really has stretched out...yeah I'd probably top her too. She looks like she'd responded really well to topping, so I'd go for it. Lookin nice and healthy too :D

Whats up everyone. Here is our outdoor lady friend. She was stretching really bad so she was topped. This should help her out over the next few weeks. My brother noticed something strange about our lady she is still a mutant. If you notice in a few pics there are 2 fan leaves growing on top of each other. Pretty wild looking. Here are a few pics.

100_2972.jpg

100_2976.jpg

100_2977.jpg

100_2979.jpg

Man i caint wait till i can grow outdoors!!!

I was gonna try Bagseeds but the seeds from the last bags look like shit so i havent tried it yet!
i was thinking of germinating them at home and straight to the woods,i found sum woods close to my house that its really humid and gets good sun since PR is tropical it always has good sun i mean at first i was scared that the plants might get burned but now i really caint wait till i plant a girl outside some time!:D keep it up! your girl looks huge!!!;)

Whats up everyone. Well it has been about 2 weeks since our last update and she is doing great. Not sure how old she is now as i lost track but she is budding. :D Here are a few pics.

100_3708.jpg

100_3712.jpg

Nice to see the flowering and more secondary growth, TBG.

Rock on!

Whats up everyone. Well we have some bad news with our outdoor grow. Not only did we have a bad storm a week ago with marble size hail that did some damage but we had another problem. When my bro went to check on her he heard a noise so he stopped. He heard it again and low and behold 3 or 4 deer. Need i say anymore. :mad: They put a beat down on our lady. :D We even put piss and stuff around it but the rain must have washed it all away or something. We however get the last laugh because when we had that bad storm we didnt know if she would make it so we took a clone of her and it is doing well in our house with no deer present. ;) Hick where are ya when your needed. :D Here is a pic of one of the monsters. :rolleyes:

100_4034.jpg

Uh Oh sounds to me B. Grunt is gonna be gettin his huntin liscence this year. hehehehe.
Glad to hear you got a clone from her before the viscous attack.

maaan TBG, 2 years ago an elk herd nearlly wiped my OD operation out. They even leaned on and rode down chicken wire fencing to access my plants. That was after useing about every other deterrant known or suggested.
Some of them became regular conessuers of sort. :p
Stouter fencing and putting the dogs on them along with a few hours of "target" practice with big guns in the immeadiate area, finally seemed to get them to migrate on to "more favorable" area.

Very sad to hear TBG. Its hard out there in the wild so many random things can happen to your babies, but that being said if they survive and grow into huge fuckign trees the yeild can be glorious. happy to hear you got a clone off it :D

Keep on growing TBG!

Sorry to hear about OD Grow and the damn Deers. Always thinking ahead though getting a clone!

Man, Bro G, I'm going to tell you the best deterrent in the world for deer.

I have a CO2 pellet gun that has been modified to dump the entire cartridge in one shot. It has a nice little scope on it.

Venison tastes real good on the grill.

Especially if the damn deer has been weed fed on my weed.

Yum!

I can describe how to clean the critter if you've never done it. I'm betting Hick's done it a bunch of times. Hhahaahahahaha

V-E-N-I-S-O-N

G-R-I-L-L

Hahhaahahahahahahaahaha

Hey TBG, sorry to hear about your wildlife troubles, but mother nature giveth and she taketh away also.

That being said, I really like Stoney's pellet gun idea! hahahahahaha

Latest posts

Back