The Brother's Grunt Stoneybud grow

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SERIOUS YUM !!!!

Sweet looking buds man!

I can't wait to hear the smoke report!

yo TBG whats going on brother? man that garden is looking fabulous do u have any paper towels over there? because i need something to wipe this drool off my chin:hubba: lol bro on a seriousness all your budz belong in high times i mean when i look at that mag and i look at your budz yours are far more better than any bud in there you would win the cover page every year :D cant wait to see the harvest great grow bro and thanks for sharing those fabulous ladies with us peace

Hey TBG, those look NICE! So far so good,:cool2: huh!

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up everyone. Well here are the babies 26 days after breaking ground and looking great. I forgot to mention we have a strange looking plant in the bunch. Check out the plant in the third pic and tell me what you see?

Hi there TBG i have a couple of questions about your tripod there i guess first off did you run into any extra problems with it during its growth the reason i ask is because i have a baby tri that sprouted from seed and is taking well so far but other ?s would be did it yield more off that one plant than the others, if i was to clone it would it still hold the trait of being a tri, and if i was to breed it with another plant (still unknown as its sex) would it be possible to make this a dominant trait (causeing more tri's)

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17833

She is growing just like any normal plant. Yes her buds are bigger than the other's because of this. Not sure about the breeding part. Sorry mang. I would say if you clone her she will keep the tri traits. ;)
Dubbaman said:
Hi there TBG i have a couple of questions about your tripod there i guess first off did you run into any extra problems with it during its growth the reason i ask is because i have a baby tri that sprouted from seed and is taking well so far but other ?s would be did it yield more off that one plant than the others, if i was to clone it would it still hold the trait of being a tri, and if i was to breed it with another plant (still unknown as its sex) would it be possible to make this a dominant trait (causeing more tri's)

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17833

sweet on the big nugz thats a plus fo sho i think im going to like this plant ltes hope it comes out a she so we can have fun might have to try some breeding with it and see if i cant make that a trait of a new strain

Best of luck to ya Dubbman and i hope it's a female. ;)
Dubbaman said:
sweet on the big nugz thats a plus fo sho i think im going to like this plant ltes hope it comes out a she so we can have fun might have to try some breeding with it and see if i cant make that a trait of a new strain

Hey there TBG, your ladies look absolutely delicious!!! :D

I kind of like the idea of a tri-leaf plant...a bit of an oddity/stealth feature, if someone noticed a plant like that growing in a window or ? they would possibly not suspect it to be MJ...? :rolleyes:

Man oh man, if the Brothers Grunt grew some parsley, you'd be able to get high off it!

The dudes have a whole set of green fingers!

:D

Yeah definatly doing a great job with the grows. One of the best. ::thumbup::

Whats up everyone. First i wanna thank you all for the kind words they mean alot. ;) As of today the ladies are 8 weeks into flower and just about done. All the ladies will be down within the next 7 days or so. :aok: Here are some pics taken yesterday. ;)

100_0060.jpg

100_0061.jpg

100_0062.jpg

100_0063.jpg

100_0067.jpg

100_0069.jpg

100_0071.jpg

100_0072.jpg

100_0074.jpg

100_0076.jpg

100_0079.jpg

100_0081.jpg

Wow! Those look deeeeeeelishhhh! Would love to tingle the ol nostrils with it. I bet it smells yummy......LOL!

Can you give a "smell report"? Y'know, something like "Slightly skunky, with a hint of orange." :p

Seriously though, those are going to be some tight nugs. High Times centerfold stuff. Don't forget to show off the cured nugs when they get done.

Just think about it, you guys bred some awsome weed. Thanks for the pics..........

PB:)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
The room smells like berries PB. :hubba:

The pygmy is on his way over. He says he's tired of living with me. I don't grow enough!

He has his little berry basket with him and a very excited look on his mugg.

He's all yours now man!

I' ve got soooooooooo much to learn. Beautiful plants, I can taste them in my mind sorted.
Peace
Artfan

Latest posts

Back