The Brother's Grunt Stoneybud grow

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well were looking at about another 4 to 5 weeks on them. ;) It's wild because all of them have trichromes but two of them are just loaded with them. There are a few bigger fan leaves that won't even open all the way up because of all the trichromes. I'll get a few pics up tomorrow to show off. :hubba:
Dewayne said:
Wow man, look at that! How many more weeks till the end of harvest do you think? That's that "Stoney bud" that i need to try one day haha.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Rdrose said:
Ooohhh...Enugh to make a person 'tingle' all over!!!!!:p

I do that to all the ladies....:hubba:

Hey, it's got white on top, it's stoney....it's me!

Bro's Grunt, this stuff is gonna be awesome, man!!!!

Stoney Bud said:
I do that to all the ladies....:hubba:

Hey, it's got white on top, it's stoney....it's me!!

:rofl:

Well here are a few pics of one of our frosty ladies 3 days shy of 5 weeks into flower. She has the most trichromes out of the five. Notice some of the larger fan leaves won't open all the way. We think it's from all the trichromes but not sure. Will put more pics of all of them come Friday. ENJOY!!!! ;)

100_9638.jpg

100_9642.jpg

100_9643.jpg

100_9645.jpg

100_9649.jpg

100_9652.jpg

100_9664.jpg

100_9666.jpg

Wow.... look at all those beautiful crystals....:farm:

TBG-
Are you planning to do anything about your "trichy" girl? I would take a cutting and try to re-veg, or seed a couple of buds with some of your kick butt pollen. You've got a keeper if you can lock in the trait.

Way to go and lookin great. You guyz ROCK!

PB:)

I know you gonna be makeing some hash outta thoses leaves. thoses ladies are really bling bling i love how they look

Whats up PB. :ciao: Well out of the five there are two that have the trichromes all over. The other's have them also but just not as much. We might try and reveg her but if we don't it's not a big deal because we have about 5,000 of these seeds. :hubba:
Pot Belly said:
TBG-
Are you planning to do anything about your "trichy" girl? I would take a cutting and try to re-veg, or seed a couple of buds with some of your kick butt pollen. You've got a keeper if you can lock in the trait.

Way to go and lookin great. You guyz ROCK!

Dude... I don't think you are going to have to manicure anything on those two frosty plants!!! :aok:

Well compared to mine these are kickbudd..

Mine will be there soon I can smell it!!!

Nice one

Nico

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up PB. :ciao: We have about 5,000 of these seeds. :hubba:

Holy cow!:eek: You guys have the bases covered for sure! That's a fine accomplishment.

Whats up everyone. Well as of today the ladies have been in flower for 5 weeks and growing strong. They seem to be taking the nutes well as were not seeing any spots or anything on the leaves. ;) Anyway here are some pics. Each pic is a different plant. I'll get some better pics up over the weekend if i'm feeling better. Damn brother brought home a cold from work and guess who cought it? ME!

100_9671.jpg

100_9675.jpg

100_9680.jpg

100_9683.jpg

100_9685.jpg

100_9692.jpg

Latest posts

Back