The Brother's Grunt Stoneybud grow

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the brothers are rocking!:aok::aok::aok::aok::aok::aok:

looking very nice in front of that tiedie...
is there a way to tell what strain I poosible have now that my lady is blooming?

Sorry but the only way you will ever know the strain is if you know where it came from. Other than that the only thing you can do is identify it as either Indica (Fat Leaves) Sativa (Thin Leaves).
OliieTea said:
looking very nice in front of that tiedie...
is there a way to tell what strain I poosible have now that my lady is blooming?

Damn tbg those ladies are coming right along all crystallized mmmm looks like you made your self some good seeds there:D . I always enjoy stopping by your grow makes me drool a little but always amazes me your plants should be in high times:D

I am digging your backrounds to your pics man. Your buds are looking good as well. I can not wait to see the grand finale:cool:

And now the magic is starting to happen good work TBG they looking sweet already

Whats up everyone. Got some great news. As of today the ladies have been in flower for 4 weeks and are growing strong. Here is the great news. Out of the 5 ladies we have in flower 2 of them are showing lots and lots of trichromes. The buds also seem to be growing alot faster than anything we have grown before. With 4 or 5 weeks left for flowering these ladies are gonna be something else. Anyway here are some pics taken this morning. :hubba: The fourth pic is a fan leaf.

100_9591.jpg

100_9590.jpg

100_9589.jpg

100_9581.jpg

100_9574.jpg

100_9571.jpg

100_9568.jpg

100_9565.jpg

100_9563.jpg

100_9552.jpg

Wow TBG....they look great dude. :aok:

Yo, Bro's! Those are looking sooooo sweet, man!

I wish I could give em a good sniff. I'll bet they're starting to smell really good.

That fan leaf is impressive at this early stage.

I think you're right man. In another 5 weeks, those are gonna be truly awesome.

Good luck you guys!!!

OMG WOW!!!!!!!! Thats all i gotta say. Dude send some of those seeds my way!!!!!!!!!! I love ur grows everytime!!!!!!!! Now let me go change my boxers and wipe the drool off the floor...:holysheep:

Damn, look at those hairy sugar cones. That is a lot of nice looking trichomes. Very good TBG.:holysheep:

My oh my! Thats some beautiful lookin bud! Can't weight to see the end. Good Luck!

Wow TBG i think you need to add something to the name,.....like Shiny lol Shiny Stonybud, all them crystals will make u a king in some countries LOL. and theres still alot more growing to do.I must say vary good breeding and growing simply stunnung

BluntFullOfKush said:
Wow TBG i think you need to add something to the name,.....like Shiny lol Shiny Stonybud, all them crystals will make u a king in some countries LOL. and theres still alot more growing to do.I must say vary good breeding and growing simply stunnung

Ooohhh...how about Stonybud Crystal...Crystal Stonybud... :D

Love those beautiful trichomes...would love to admire them under a microscope!!! :hubba: Enugh to make a person 'tingle' all over!!!!!:p

Wow man, look at that! How many more weeks till the end of harvest do you think? That's that "Stoney bud" that i need to try one day haha.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Latest posts

Back