the colts are going to the bowl!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justagrower

Reaction score
the colts are going :banana: :banana: :headbang: :clap: :clap: :dancing: :dancing: :headbang: :banana: :banana: all the way!!!!

They have got to get through DaBears which I don't think is going to happen.............. GO BEARS......

You will be surpised. Both are really good teams but IMO the colts are the stronger team. New England beat the Bears and the Colts beat New England Twice. This is peytons year. Slim

PEYTON is good bt he has nothin to back him up the BEARS are gonna walk on the colts. with their incredible defense and benson on O.

Man that was a killer game. I say COLTS over the BEARS 28 to 17.

Great to see two teams that "haven't" been to the SB in some time going.

ok i was all for the pats and new it was gonna be a good game. but damn them pats they should of had it lol.i was so nice and high till that last minute then i was straight as hell had to smoke some more to calm down lol. well anyways that was a damn good game kept u on ur toes but i think it will be the bears all the way:eek:

Well....

Bear Down, Chicago Bears.
Make every play clear the way to victory!
Put up a fight with a might so fearlessly!

We'll never forget the way you thrilled the nation,
With your T formation.

And let them know why you're wearing the crown.

You're the pride and joy,
of all Illinois.

Chicago Bears, Bear Down!

:D

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Man that was a killer game. I say COLTS over the BEARS 28 to 17.

Yep....me too!

GO COLTS!!!!

Woohoooooooo. :D

Peyton Manning is the worst person ever !!!!

he wont get his ring unlike brady with 3 rings

BSki8950 said:
he wont get his ring unlike brady with 3 rings
At this point it doesn't matter if he has 3 rings because he and his team are headed back to New England to watch the Super Bowl on TV. :guitar:

At this point it doesn't matter if he has 3 rings because he and his team are headed back to New England to watch the Super Bowl on TV

lmao...yes they are...im a giants fan and i loved seeing NE blow it! i also like the colts..not just cuz there brothers, just a manning fan i guess!!! look out chicago...them colts are gonna run all over your lil bears!

Latest posts

Back