The coolest dog.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonedrone

Talks real slow
Reaction score
So my dog hates schwagg and can sniff out dro. Anybody else have a badbutt K-9?

i just got a cat who hates weed for some reason. i mean he is like deathly afraid of it lol. he likes to lick the plate after i scrape up a batch of qwizzo off it. then afterward he lays there all day/night an licks his lips nonstop . probly all sticky an drivin him nuts im sure.

I lost a 14 yr old Jack Russell last fall that if he growled at someone that person was a cop or snitch. In the 13 1/2 yrs he was with me, he sniffed out three people that later turn out not to be trusted..He did'nt like pot but his brother you could not leave pot down wher he could get to it. He ate a 1/4 oz and was a grouch for 2 days once.

I use to have a Beagle about 20 yrs ago that I would take out with me to check on plants. She was my excuse to be out in the fields in the middle of summer. Then after taking her all the time she learned to find my plants for me. She brought back a smaller plant 1 time that was'nt mine so I knew some one else was growing near me. She never bothered mine but I'm sure who ever had their plant come up missing was'nt very happy...take care..

Had a wolf dog named whiskey when I was young. Strange dog. You could walk up to my house in the dead of night, step on his tail on the way in and rob me blind and he wouldn't twitch an ear.

Til you tried to leave. He simply would not allow you to leave.

All my closest friends kept squirt guns in their cars. They had to. Whiskey loved to tear hubcaps and beauty trim off of cars.

nvthis said:
Had a wolf dog named whiskey when I was young. Strange dog. You could walk up to my house in the dead of night, step on his tail on the way in and rob me blind and he wouldn't twitch an ear.

Til you tried to leave. He simply would not allow you to leave.

All my closest friends kept squirt guns in their cars. They had to. Whiskey loved to tear hubcaps and beauty trim off of cars.
A "watch" dog will do just that, watch your stuff being stolen but won't let the thief leave. They will hold them till their master comes and finds the theif just sitting there. A "gaurd" dog will gaurd your property from a thief. Most of the time if a thief crosses your gaurd dog they end up getting bit. Just thought I would throw that out there about the diff. between gaurd and watch dogs...take care..

Well not a dog. But I had this attack turkey growing up. He was freakin crazy. He would sneak attack my dog. Run up to him laying down, jump on him and sink claws in.
Then when some people pulled up. Hed be in the tree overhanging the parking lot and dive right down on top of them.
Remember this UPS guy pulled up with a delivery. Turkey jumped him from out the tree, clawin the poor guy to pieces. He didnt even make it to the sidewalk and ran back to his truck. Called me from a payphone down the road to meet me at the end of the lane for my package.

Thanks Tokie, never thought of it like that, but it makes sense:D

My dog will eat weed in a heartbeat. He loves it.

My dog used to follow us around when we smoked, until I got an ounce of dank. After that the only time he comes in the room is if we got the dank, any commercial and he takes off.

Latest posts

Back