The doc get me my seeds!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbudsbruddah

Senior Smoker
Reaction score
I just wanna thank everyone for suggestion the doc to get my seeds from. I got half my order in the mail today ( Blue Mystic, Snow White). I am sure the rest will be here shortly(Nothern Light, Bubbilicous). It only took them 7 days from the day i ordered it to get here in the USA. You can't beat that service anywhere.

P.S. This is my 420th post. :)

:yay: congrats on the beens man sound like some killer strains to me im thinking of getting some of the Bubblelicious myself :hubba:

Nice man, I'm saving some money up so I can buy some off of Doc as well, let me ask you something, how many seeds do you get?

jcolvv89 said:
Nice man, I'm saving some money up so I can buy some off of Doc as well, let me ask you something, how many seeds do you get?

You get 10 per pack. So i got 40 total and i paid about $130 for them.

Got my seeds today from the Doc as well.... 5 days after ordering! I will definitely be ordering from the Doc again.

grats on getting them:aok:

Congrats man, I am very pleased with the doc, too...

Very quick

Peace,
B

Have ordered several times from the Doc. Always got my seeds in 7 to 10 days in Canada. Can't beat that for service plus very stealthy.

:holysheep:Stealthy indeed! My LR were actually LR's! Alot of people on ts site claimed the Doc had bogus LR seeds. proved them wrong! And he's the only one I know of that will ship Cannabis Sativa seeds to the states!:eek:

Latest posts

Back