The endeavor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kweedybud

Reaction score
:joint:
Kweedybud said:
I just started this year with seeds from a bag I acquired. So I don't know much but,what I've found is that plants are unique in that not one is alike. But I'm new. I've been through more changes than they have. I have stuck right with it,all the way.I had 8ft plants that I couldn't see sex yet.9 outta 17 were males,RIP. Mid September she's are looking great. I fast planted and, really was concerned about poor soil but, with miracle grow and transporting 10 gallons of water a day on a bicycle.they are looking great,and still improving. I live in the north so I think I've gotta move soon, or lose to frost.Lucky so far. I've tried some small buds and I'm happy but, they are still growing so, I'm hoping for good stuff. Buds are fat and sticky, with a beautiful aroma. I'm right in the city, pass people to and from the site. Nobody has even commented on what I'm up to but, I don't think that's gonna last too much longer. It's been hard work, I nearly gave up, But, if my hard work yields well, there will be many more yields to follow.

Latest posts

Back