The Eruption

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thee_Assassin

Stoner Legend
Reaction score
okay guys this just came to me when i ws high one day, its a way of smokeing that really messes with your head, take a hit and hold it, get some sort of drink and put it in your mouth, gargle out the smoke, it passes though the liquid and slowly rises out your mouth which looks awsome when your looking up, after all the smoke is gone, swallow the water (i ashumed this would catch extra THC) and i tell you it gets you hiiigh, try it out n tell me what you think. thanks people:):bong2:

Hahahah.... That just sounds fun. Totally going to try it in a few man. ;)

DLtoker said:
Hahahah.... That just sounds fun. Totally going to try it in a few man. ;)

tell me how it goes, dont cough or water goes everywhere lol

take a hit and hold it, get some sort of drink and put it in your mouth, gargle out the smoke..
this is about where it went wrong for me.. thanks for the laugh..
I've got a nice toxic smelling mess to clean up now. :spit:

King Bud said:
this is about where it went wrong for me.. thanks for the laugh..
I've got a nice toxic smelling mess to clean up now. :spit:

ha ha what happend did you cough the water out or somthing?

Ok guys, my review is this...

Worked better than i thought. Ladies and gentlemen, this MAY be the new revolution. We could be demonstrating Evolutions on the high street in years to come!

Anyways, its really trippy when u try it high... Real weird sight coming from your eyes, lookin up at the smoke. Its also a smooth hit, with a big punch. U feel the hit pretty strong, goes ALL the way to ur head.

Overeall: a good toke :D

Sebstarr said:
Ok guys, my review is this...

Worked better than i thought. Ladies and gentlemen, this MAY be the new revolution. We could be demonstrating Evolutions on the high street in years to come!

Anyways, its really trippy when u try it high... Real weird sight coming from your eyes, lookin up at the smoke. Its also a smooth hit, with a big punch. U feel the hit pretty strong, goes ALL the way to ur head.

Overeall: a good toke :D

these are all the experiances i felt, iv created somthing that could be big soon lol

Freakishly awesome idea assasin was the second person ever to do it cz pete did a wank one :p frog-leather legend mate

EDIT

morris :( you better take the few minutes required to read this link..
Site Rules
Blatant violations, WILL earn a revocation of posting priveleges

just a little word in your ear :hubba: dont swear in the posts cause it will end up deleted and it will be a waste of time trying to get your point across :tokie:

all right, all right, ill try it!i first thought you people were nutso, and feel certain i shall be cleaning the ceiling shortly.....but here i go. and he was never seen again

almost choked on the first one triing to keep from fully "erupting" but the second was smoother(if at first you dont succeed). got kind of a little headrushy thing, definately trippy watching the smoke while listening to the soothing sound of bubbles sort of reverse bongin' out of my mouth. ive enjoyed the experience and am glad i tried it...dont know if ill do it again but i never plan anything~

morrispk said:
ok, am sorry about that, new here thats all!

no problem ive just read it i didnt mean to preach to ya jeez i must of been pretty stoned it must of been that eruption :hubba:

Latest posts

Back