The Female Growers Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ten years, You got me beat 2dog, took me seven years and him getting an excellent health insurance plan (yep had to consider that unfortunately)...... And even tho, I get a bit miffed at him at times..... I think he is one of the best/nicest Humans I know. Wouldnt trade him in for ten ex's. Not that I have ten ex's. I am "friends" still with the ex, he likes the bud I grow....if you can understand that (shrugs).

Ozzy, I have just got a bit of a temper right now. Not smoking and some small worries just kinda make me high strung, without the high. I Know this FGG member admires the heck out of you. I think you are one of the many great humans here.

Got the taxes done yesterday.....so that worry is gone. The husband suprised the heck out of me and filed his W2 as "married and zero" without my knollege last year......just so we could have a big check this tax return.....boy oh boy did I leave that office with the BIGGEST SMILE I have had in a month or so. I still cant get over the size of our return, usualy we have just the right amount withheld and dont get much of a return. He is on my very very good side now...prolly stay there for a long long time. tcbud is still smiling.....

Hi ladies and ozzy and LF,
TC, I think I must have missed why you aren't smoking right now. I am sorry. That was great about the tax return.
I knew my husband for three months when I married him. Boy was I lucky! That was 38 years ago and at the moment I am grumpy and really don't like him all that much. Ha. I would marry him again, 98% of the time.We are in the two% right now. ;)

2Dog, loved your nails, pretty color. You inspired me to get with it today wiwth your cleaning and all. Sounds like a fun weekend planned with the kids. Hope your stuff is dry too.

My plants are so spoiled. Since they live in a bathtub/shower,the got a lukewarm gentle rain this morning. They have been under flowering lights for almost two weeks and are starting to bud. Don't ya just love that? I have gnats everywhere from the FF soil. But I keep the soil on the dry side and spend a lot of time killing those little sh*ts. So, that is how I spend my day clapping my hands together killing gnats. ( i really should get a life) Anyway, have not seen another spider mite in a couple of weeks. So for right now the growing is lovely.

Keep growing ladies,
rosebud

Mine has been in the dog house since the light leak fiasco of '10, I wouldn't have even got miffed except he argued and argued with me about it. I finally dragged him down the stairs after lights out and pointed at it, then he still said it wouldn't hurt anything. Grrr. I'm getting over it now since I just hacked a bud off the hermied plant and smoked it and it is pretty decent. Couple more weeks, some flushing and a good cure and I'll forget about him err I mean the seeds. Hugs and kisses everyone. I am on nights this week and we are suppose to have a huge snow storm tonight. Blech!

Hello SM and Colorado....
What can one say after what HIE posted?

Yes, we are very lucky OHC, very.

oh OHC....silly girl the men are lucky to have us hahahaha hubby just gave me his cold driking out of all my drinks and insisting on sharing bowls...he is on my list.. and he used the last of the cold medicine

hello ladies and gents

and a belated hello to rosebud :)

Nice on the tax return TC :D
and nice hands and nails 2dog ;)

hope you all are having a great day

and heres a little bud ive finally got growing :D

100_9404.JPG100_9406.JPG100_9428.JPG

Good Morning FGG,

Looking excellent UK, Hope all is fine over in your neck of the woods. Did your snow melt?

2Dog, bummer on the cold...nothing like sharing to bring a couple together. Hope you feel better real soon.

NorthernH, Sorry to hear bout those nasty male flowers....still smokes tho and glad to hear it is smokin' pretty good so far.

Rosebud, Im not smoking in case I have to have a surgery toward the end of the month, trying to keep the airways nice and expanded without smoke.

You all have a great day....we gonna try to get to the movie today....kinda put it off yesterday, gonna get an early start and head out in a couple hours.

Yes, very lucky TC. Trying to get over anger this a.m., and most of last night. Really try not to let people get to me, but pd sure did. What a screwed up way to start the day. Think I'll go smoke one and think of everything good in my life.

Have an awesome day everyone

Look, Rosebud, Gone2, and OHC all in the FGG at once.....
lets light up and Celebrate....
what for you ask?....
how bout Life Itself?
I am so happy to be alive today!
I think the sun might actually come out.....
take a toke or two for me ladies.

:ccc: OK if you insist tcbud, here's to you and all the other wonderful FGG's. I am down to shake from my last and only grow, but it is still good.

Have I mentioned how pretty my bathing beauties look this morning. I know I need to take a picture but I am posting picture impaired, (ppi)I was so jealous when 2dog posts her great pictures so easily..loved the fingernails.

I hope the sun shines on all of us.
Thanks for the hit tcbud.

tcbud said:
Look, Rosebud, Gone2, and OHC all in the FGG at once.....
lets light up and Celebrate....
what for you ask?....
how bout Life Itself?
I am so happy to be alive today!
I think the sun might actually come out.....
take a toke or two for me ladies.

Excellent idea - I don't usually partake in the middle of a work day BUT - the boss is napping' so let's get it on :D
:48:

Have you taken a vow of abstinence TCB?
I'm grateful for..... um ummm I went to bed at a normal hr last night AND woke at a respectable 6AM today (this is a huge deal lately). :D

Tcbud, I forgot to wish you the best in regard to your surgery. I hope you don't have to have it, but I understand your wanting to be able to breathe well during.

Rosebud said:
Beautiful pic's Uk girl. Love the color or the middle purple one.

thanks rosebud

the 3 pics are all the same plant ,,with the flash on and without the flash

TC
yep the snow has melted .:( and well you know im thinking of you and wishing you all the best on the surgery,:)

and goodmorning /afternoon to everyone and pass this along :48:

Hey OHC, dug out of all this mess yet? Pretty to look at, but it can go away now.

:p

I'll gladly celebrate with you ladies today.:D

TC, you're going to be just fine. Mark my words.

TC you better send hubby to gym, you getting the Ticker worked on = Him getting a real workout in a few weeks he better get in shape.

UK tell Little Miss hi and congrats on getting her art in the Mag. And your ladies are looking great

:48::48::heart::heart: to all the FGG

Latest posts

Back