The Female Growers Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks ozzy :D

and goodmorning to everyone ,who drops in here today :peace:

now its time to hit this :48: and pass on down

enjoy the trip TC :D

I miss the snow:cry:
I can't explain it but all that bright white made me all energetic. The "boss" slipped on his driveway and screwed up his back.... wife is a nurse so you know he's half high today - hard to feel to bad for him knowing he's got a nursed at home lol.....

Good vibes out to TC :heart:

Having a typical OHC lazy Monday here. :cool:

I've never been in it much myself. It looks pretty on Christmas cards, LOL

Good Morning FGG.....

We had a nice trip down to Clear Lake, and due to the fishing being lousy....we tripped on up the coast and ended up in my favorite County to visit. We had a very nice Valentines dinner over looking Eureka then moved on up the coast. We met some rain while driving but over all, we enjoyed good weather.

Hope everyone had a nice Valentines Day!

lagoon.JPG

Hi
I am feeling sorry for myself as I have been diagnosed with pancreatitis. I don't and have never drank alcohol so it is a puzzle why. I have had scopes, mri, cat scans, etc for the last two weeks. Maybe I will find out whats up today. Got some great drugs in the hospital yesterday.
My great source of peace is in the growing room. Smells good, nice light, and flowers all over the place.
Thanks for listening.

Sorry to hear about that RB. Hope you will have some good luck soon. My ex had that quite a few times but his was from drinking alcohol. I know that it is not fun to deal with. good luck to you.

Oh, no, Rosebud, I am so so sorry to hear that. Im gonna shoot you a PM.

Good thought and Prayers and extra:heart: your way Rosebud. Take care of yourself. Green Mojo the help your grows keep you in good spirits

Thanks you all. It is amazing how much it helps to hear from you.
thank you again.

rosebud I am so sorry you arent feeling well! :cry: :48: :joint4: :tokie: :joint: maybe some smokin will help..:)

tc glad to see you...errr read you... lol...hope you are well deary!:ciao: :fly: :peace: :heart:

Rosebud what kind of treatment do you have to do? Is it curable?. I hope the mj helps.

***hugs***

There isn't a treatment till they know what caused it. I am feeling a lot better. I guess sometimes it can be fatal, but I have a mild case maybe from a prescription drug I was on, we don't know yet. We should with all the tests. Yes, smoking helps everything 2dog.;)
BBB i was glad you said your post went nuts.. made me laugh as I couldn't figure it out either.
Tc, I think we are all thinking about you. Good thoughts.

Do you that own vaporizers use them? Or do you go back to your preferred method? Just thinking about getting one, but wonder if i would really use it? ya know?

Thanks for the well wishes. I wondered after i posted if it was too personal. thanks again.

Latest posts

Back