The Fruits of My Labor (harvest)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smeg

Reaction score
Hi guys.
First I'd like to thanks to people who have answered some off my previous questions, and Anyone who has put up guides and reading material on this website ,
Anyway , some some reason 2 of my 18 girls looked in really bad condition the other day , there where 56 days flowering,( 2 days into flush) leaves where falling of , my m8 saw em and said cut then down . so i did , goona leave the rest flushing 5 more days
The 2 plants in question where the center plants , right under the light , so im guessing that's why they popped first .
SO . here are some cutting pics from the 2 plants
Thought id share then with you, I'm really happy with my first grow
Smeg

IMG_1690.JPG IMG_1691.JPG

IMG_1692.JPG IMG_1693.JPG

IMG_1695.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1694.JPG
    IMG_1694.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 132
damn thats some bomb, hope mine comes out as full on my first grow. Any advice, month into flowering..

Please be sure to post final Dry weight/flavor....Nice Job...

18 plants and its your first grow... amazing they are all living and have such bomb weed.. whats the strains

Congrats mang on what looks to be a very fine harvest. :aok: Great job mang, great job. ;)

Very nice harvest!! Wow, 16 more to go!! Do you know the strain?

congrats man ,,looks like ur gonna have some prety good smoke ,,let us now how she tastes

HAPPY GROWIN TOM TOM
AND HAPPY SMOKIN

Latest posts

Back