the "HIPPIE" is here....Hello all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happiehippie

Reaction score
Whats up man (and woman's). New to this site but it has been a long time comming. I am a new grower and hope to learn all I need here. I have been smoking god's good "HERB" since I was 2 yrs old (real kool mom). I was at woodstock for three days and I can honestly say I do not remember a damn thing !!! I am a 40 yr old ironworker/welder who has basically worked my body to death according to the last doctor. I am sick and tired of the "street" game you have to play to score bud these days so it is time to take it on and supply myself, I know I wont screw myself on the price or quality !!! Because of my back surgerys and knee replacements, The doc's in KY want to stick me on all kinds of pills like lorytabs and oxy's, Wich I will not do, so I will stay a "POTHEAD", like the last doc called me, I thanked him for reconising I was a pothead and I told him it a lot of hrad work too get this way and I thanked him as I threw the scrips back at him. Hope to meet some real cool cats here and am looking forward to some good info and friends.....piece to all.
Happiehippie :48: :48:

Welcome to the forum HH :)

These boundaries are steadfast, but easy to follow ;)

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html

You came to a good place :aok:

:peace:

haight-hippie.jpg

wellcome bro, u are among friends now, an pot heads as well lol. evey an anything u would need to lurn on how to grow is all with in the walls of this great site. so all i gotta say is read read read an oh yeah did i say READ! you will be much happyer with resalts if u don't just jump in to it. i know i am really happy with what i got going on now. can't wate to smoke that stach!!!!!

That Doctor can't handle it. You are too healthy for him-lol

:lama: :lama: :lama: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!! :lama: :lama: :lama:

surf-surf-surf is all I can say now-just spraked up.

:watchplant:
:ccc:
:farm:

Gb

Latest posts

Back