The infamous Chem Dog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowelz

semantics
Reaction score
Hey everyone, havent been on this forum in a while, glad to be back! I started this beautiful girl about two months ago from a seed I got in a bag of chem dog. From what I've read about this strain it is pretty rare, so I'm not sure if it is the true chem dog but I think it looks pretty similar from the pics I've seen online. So I'm starting the flowering stage and can use any advice I can get. Like I said, glad to be back on this forum and I love growing again it's the best hobby! Good luck to everyone with their grows and thanks in advance for any advice! :D

P040311_15.16.jpg

Also having some trouble resizing my pics, anyone know a website that I can upload and resize pretty easily? Thnaks

I wouldnt use a website to resize, safer not to.

You got windows or a mac? if windows you got windows 7 you can just use the program paint that comes with it.

I use a program called photoscape, its free and pretty simple to resize, can even do batches to make it easier

I use Picasa for my resizing...free and does Batch as well...

Hey lowelz,

Plant looks healthy. What are you using for a growing medium? And am I going crazy but is that a frog in your pot? I blocked the area in red and you have to zoom in.

-SSF-

P040311_15_16.jpg

lol ssf i think your smoking too much hehe. Although i can kinda see what you looking at.

hahahaha...bunch of stoners! only advice you guys gave him was about picture software...on a mj forum! :rofl:

an the frog...i'm sorry :rofl: thats AWESOME!!

anyway, welcome to the forum! tell us more about your setup. plant looks healthy. what kinda light you flowering under?

benamucc said:
hahahaha...bunch of stoners! only advice you guys gave him was about picture software...on a mj forum! :rofl:

an the frog...i'm sorry :rofl: thats AWESOME!!

anyway, welcome to the forum! tell us more about your setup. plant looks healthy. what kinda light you flowering under?

:rofl: I was being serious. I think there is a frog there and I can see dead leaves on the top of the growing medium that is why I was asking what he is growing in, I was trying to be helpful :bong2:

:rofl: omg, i needed that laugh!! TY SSF!! too funny...

Got the seed from a bag you smoked?? Likely to hermie, so watch it closely. Any info about lights, soil, nutes etc would help!

And :welcome: back!!!

lowelz said:
Also having some trouble resizing my pics, anyone know a website that I can upload and resize pretty easily? Thnaks
picasa 3 is a free download available through google and it's great for resizing... What type of lighting will you be flowering with? Is this the only plant? How big is your area? Ventilation system? Soil type/mixture? nutrients? If I were you, I'd clone this bad girl and flower one (to make sure it's female) if it's female, veg the other clones out a bit and then flower an area full! Going to take the risk with one, might as well make it worth your while!:)There's also that ^^^^ (hermie risk).

SensiStarFan said:
:rofl: I was being serious. I think there is a frog there and I can see dead leaves on the top of the growing medium that is why I was asking what he is growing in, I was trying to be helpful :bong2:
there is a frog there... And I'm not sure the leaves there are MJ leaves... I'd be interested in knowing where he got his soil!? I hope we're not digging in the back yard! Although I've seen some pretty rich soil outdoors too!

HAhahah Yepp it is a frog! I cleaned all the trimmed leaves out and took some better pics. Thats MY GOOD LUCK FROG! He keeps an eye on my tree when I'm away! Lol Good eye! I am using a good soil that I bought at the store and added some pert for aeration, (I think thats what its for,) so the soil is good. :thumbup:

OH GOD Roddy! Dont even mention that word :ignore: !!! ALthough I've read that you can get some flowers from them. This is showing some good signs of being a female, pistils are female-ish looking and thc is already starting to develop on the leaves but still no def. signs of sex.

My light setup is this, two 20w fluorescent tubes and two other fluros in cans, one is 34w one is 23w or something.. It seems to be enough, I'll post some better pics of my setup now that I know how. Thanks for that everyone btw!

This setup is in my closet, I removed a shelve from a storage rack I had and wrapped it with cardboard to keep light out and dust, etc. then I put the whole thing in my closet, fits perfect! I'll put up some pics of that too.

Also, my tops leaves are looking a little discolored and curling, anyone help with that? This forum is really helpful because I am color blind so I can just post pics and ppl help me out! Thanks everyone!:D

Hey lowelz,
I love the stealth cabinet, very cool:cool2: . Do you have a way for air to be vented in and out of the the little cabinet? Are you planning on using those same lights for flowering? Are you giving your plant anything other than water such as nutrients/fertilizers? And last question, can you remember what soil you bought?

-SSF-

This setup costs me $5 a month to run 24/7. I open the doors once or twice a day to let the air cycle in and out, but other than that I keep them closed and it stays nice and warm in their but def not too hot that I'm worrying about a fire or anything. I water her twice a day with pH balanced water, once in a while my room-mate suggest I use some fertilizer that he uses for his plants which are just amazing looking. Three weeks into flowering, I snapped these shots the other day when he had the doors open.

P040311_18.15.jpg

P040311_18.15_[01].jpg

P040311_18.15_[02].jpg

P040311_18.16.jpg

P040311_18.16_[01].jpg

I can really see a deficiency in the pics in post number 15. What are you feeding her?

Latest posts

Back