The journey has begun.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quiet Dez

Junior Tent Member
Reaction score
Time to check in with the “Introduce Yourself” thread.

I will be a first timer and, with the info from this site, I may actually succeed. I originally thought I would have my first grow going by December, but it took me until the first of Feb. to get everything together. A lot more to learn that I expected.

The time that many of you devote to helping others is fantastic and really appreciated. Thanks.

Well, off to make my rookie mistakes. :rolleyes:

Dez

Welcome to MP...you will undoubtedly love it here...

Welcome friend...I'd say your already ahead of the game, the first most made rookie mistake is popping seeds before researching what you need to make it grow, sounds like you took care of that one already.

Stick around here, there are lots of knowledgable growers ready and willing to give you a hand.

HL and LF ... thanks for the warm welcome.

Hamster, the TGC is awesome. It put me over the top on my decision to get a tent. Look forward to becoming a member. Just need to decide on a number.:confused:

Hi Dez, welcome to MP
:ciao: :clap: :welcome:

Quiet Dez said:
HL and LF ... thanks for the warm welcome.

Hamster, the TGC is awesome. It put me over the top on my decision to get a tent. Look forward to becoming a member. Just need to decide on a number.:confused:

We will be more then glad to hve you as a member...:)

Quiet Dez said:
I will be a first timer and, with the info from this site, I may actually succeed.

That's what I did and I'm hard-headed, lazy and slow.;)

Better to have nice buds at the end of April than to have no bud at the end of February.

Welcome. I'd thank you, but Hamster's doing such a good job I don't wanna disturb him.

:ciao: :ciao: :ciao: :ciao: :ciao:

Latest posts

Back